Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Candy Crowley be fired?
Yes 85 41.26%
No 113 54.85%
Not sure 8 3.88%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 01:47 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38 View Post
1. Her behavior was not consistent with the job she was directed to do tonight. 2.. She did not allocate time properly allowing Barry Hussein 4 more minutes to speak 3. By her own admission, she interjected her opinion and was WRONG. Inexcusable. She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air
You Mad, Smitty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2012, 04:01 PM

20 posts, read 12,980 times
At
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
There was no cover-up. Regardless of how many times you post the same statement, it doesn't make it true.

I am well aware that 4 Americans died, knock it off with the insinuations.
That was the 1st time I posted that statement. I don't know what you are talking about. Apparently your reading someone else's statement and assumed it was mine. Read the names!

Old 10-21-2012, 04:13 PM

20 posts, read 12,980 times
At
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
There was no cover-up. Regardless of how many times you post the same statement, it doesn't make it true.

I am well aware that 4 Americans died, knock it off with the insinuations.
And for your "knock it off comment" this is a site for people to post their opinions freely. I have every right to do so even if it doesn't sit well with you! That's one of the great things we have in our country, free speech. Although I know they tried to blame free speech for the 4 deaths. Using that to maybe sneak a "regulation" on you tube or something. Who knows where they were headed with that. I respect people that have different opinions then mine. That Is until they tell me that I shouldn't express mine. So don't tell me to knock it off .

Old 10-21-2012, 04:17 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,563,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberleeH View Post
At

And for your "knock it off comment" this is a site for people to post their opinions freely. I have every right to do so even if it doesn't sit well with you! That's one of the great things we have in our country, free speech. Although I know they tried to blame free speech for the 4 deaths. Using that to maybe sneak a "regulation" on you tube or something. Who knows where they were headed with that. I respect people that have different opinions then mine. That Is until they tell me that I shouldn't express mine. So don't tell me to knock it off .
Oh please, you know exactly what I meant, but please continue to try and squirrel out off it.

Insinuating that anyone would disregard the loss of American lives is low, and was the intention, admit it.

Old 10-21-2012, 08:19 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
Originally Posted by smittyjohnny38
1. Her behavior was not consistent with the job she was directed to do tonight. 2.. She did not allocate time properly allowing Barry Hussein 4 more minutes to speak 3. By her own admission, she interjected her opinion and was WRONG. Inexcusable. She is disgusting, dressed like a pig, and is the fattest vegetarian Ive ever seen in my life. She doesnt belong on the air.>---------

Actually, there are other pictures of her looking quite larger. In the debate, her face looked pulled down, somewhat haggard...(what word am I searching for..... that someone lost alot of weight and their skin looks "loose"?) But I do think she lost some weight. The other pictures, she has a fatter, bloated face. Perhaps she has joined a weight program?

Despite her weight gain/loss, she seemed to have opened her mouth a bit too much during the debate. Should she be fired? It depends on what her duties were as a Moderator...

Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 PM

1,723 posts, read 2,226,055 times
I wish more moderators would speak up when politicians refuse to answer the question or blatantly lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections