Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 07:39 AM

910 posts, read 1,676,400 times

Advertisements

Obama and Romney are both AIPAC shills, though Romney probably more so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 08:32 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
President Obama has dug America out of the biggest financial disaster since the great depression..... FACT.
President Obama has let the World know that we will not allow any Country to keep our enemies safe... we WILL go in and get them.
President Obama has begun the much needed change in our disastrous health system.
President Obama showed last night that he is a strong commander in chief.
If you think that he is a "UNQUALIFIED FAILURE" then you must feel that Romney is a Complete Disaster.
obama is an unqualified failure. President Romney is the man who will save us from the communist slug.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
The "eeks" are for the level of Intellegence on display from Romney tonight. Holy Mother of God...
But you're forgetting his audience, the loyal ones who were probably excited to hear that too.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:11 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I think that the President was trying to trip Romney up with that creepy stare.

Romney has been debating against the man who has been holding the office for the last four years. In order to win he has to keep it close and he did that.
I interpreted Obama looking at Romney as a sign that Obama was listening intently to him. If this listening carefully to what he is saying is threatening to Mitt, he ought not take on a job as the US president.

Also, I see you have lowered the bar for Mitt. BTW, last night's debate was not even close.

Old 10-23-2012, 09:13 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,808,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Will you and your ilk please shut up about shipping jobs to China. It is a fabrication that empty headed Libs have attached themselves to like a tick on a dogs butt.

OK Libs, lets FOCUS for a moment. Your messiah is a do nothing failure. When our economy was tanking he was ramming a health care bill down the throat of the American people. He has played more golf and worked less than any President in recent history. HE IS AN UNQUALIFIED FAILURE. Accept it and lets move on.

Mitt Romney Leaks on China Video - YouTube

Old 10-23-2012, 10:09 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,698,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Will you and your ilk please shut up about shipping jobs to China. It is a fabrication that empty headed Libs have attached themselves to like a tick on a dogs butt.

OK Libs, lets FOCUS for a moment. Your messiah is a do nothing failure. When our economy was tanking he was ramming a health care bill down the throat of the American people. He has played more golf and worked less than any President in recent history. HE IS AN UNQUALIFIED FAILURE. Accept it and lets move on.

A fabrication?

Seriously?

Betrayed Workers, Sensata, and Taking Down The American Flag: Mitt Romney’s Legacy of Shipping US Jobs to China Ā« robertscribbler

Daily Kos: Did Mitt Romney Vote "Yes" to ship Sensata jobs to China?

As for the OP, I think Mr. Romney needs some new advisors. They essentially made him a laughing stock on this issue. Not very nice.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:13 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I think that the President was trying to trip Romney up with that creepy stare.

Romney has been debating against the man who has been holding the office for the last four years. In order to win he has to keep it close and he did that.
And the excuse parade continues.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:16 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
... "because his WORDS amount to genocide"

The ever-helpful Eric Fernstrom cleared that up right after the debate: " We'll indict Ahmadinajad through the World Court (for this genocide, that hasn't happened yet ), then have him arrested by the UN"

The "eeks" are for the level of Intellegence on display from Romney tonight. Holy Mother of God...

"Clear eyes, full heart..."- empty head!!!
I was leaning towards voting for him, until he went into this stupid statement. I knew I was going to hate his foreign policy, but when he said this, that ended any possibility that I will cast a vote for him. He sounded worse than Obama, which I didn't think possible. Both of these men are evil.
I started a book last night, Democrips/Rebloodlicans by Jesse Ventura. A very interesting look at the history of these parties. We need to reject both.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:19 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,946,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I was leaning towards voting for him, until he went into this stupid statement. I knew I was going to hate his foreign policy, but when he said this, that ended any possibility that I will cast a vote for him. He sounded worse than Obama, which I didn't think possible. Both of these men are evil.
I started a book last night, Democrips/Rebloodlicans by Jesse Ventura. A very interesting look at the history of these parties. We need to reject both.
The funny thing is that I know his advisors were working on not making him look like some crazy radical blood thirsty candidate, basically to take a different position than he did in the primaries; unfortunately he lost it on this exchange.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:33 AM

910 posts, read 1,676,400 times
Many of Romney's FP advisors ARE BUSH'S! Little too nothing will change with either Obama or Romney. Face it, we're stuck in the Middle East regardless of whether or not we can afford to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections