Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 05:40 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
He will get another 4 years. There are reports already in NC with the voting machines defaulting to Obama. They will cheat their way back into the White House. It was a great country and a wonderful place to grow up and I would not have wanted to live anywhere else. I am sure some will miss the USA when it is gone in 4 years.
LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2012, 05:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Months ago I posted things about how the employment numbers would be manipulated to show improvement for the election.
I also said Obama would be lucky to get 47% of the vote.
You can basically read what is coming and how the tide had turned for Mr. Obama.

IMO this is now over despite anything to be thrown out there by Trump or Gloria Alread.

Does the firing of Obama after this one term in this case prove the high level of his failure as a President?

Depends if it is a blowout, or a narrow win.

For it to even be this close(as they are making it out to be) Obama has lost his halo, got down on his knees, and turned to Mecca.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:45 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redfish1 View Post
No, America is one of the dumbest industrialized nations. we have a significant portion of our population that is brain washed by religion and conservative views handed down to them buy other stupid people. I would go as far as to say that Over half the citizens in this country believe in complete nonsense.

Obama sucks but not as bad as the other guy...........

redfish out.....
I suppose you are one of the intellects wandering through life pondering the stupidity of the USA? We just retired our space shuttle, which in my humble opinion is one of the most awesome inventions we made. We put men in space, built a space station, found cures for how many diseases? We had, until Obama came into office, the most superior military on the planet. We should as Mr. Miller had mentioned on Bill O'Reily the other night, dropped the space shuttle down at the Mexican border to show them that they too can invent these things instead of just running drugs and illegals into our country. You don't think much do you? I think there is nothing dumber than the idiot sitting in a college class believing the hype his communist professor tells him/her.

Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Beware people that claim to predict the future.
One of the reasons why many don't trust Obama.

His many predictions that he promised didn't come close to coming true.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:13 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
One of the reasons why many don't trust Obama.

His many predictions that he promised didn't come close to coming true.
Obama promised $6 gas.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:19 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,196,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Months ago I posted things about how the employment numbers would be manipulated to show improvement for the election.
I also said Obama would be lucky to get 47% of the vote.
You can basically read what is coming and how the tide had turned for Mr. Obama.

IMO this is now over despite anything to be thrown out there by Trump or Gloria Alread.

Does the firing of Obama after this one term in this case prove the high level of his failure as a President?

indication?

hell, his presidency already is a failure.

Old 10-25-2012, 03:57 AM

19,023 posts, read 14,201,797 times
Since nearly 60% of American families are wholly dependent upon government for their salaries, pensions, and / or entitlements, it is amazing that only 47% support the CinC.

Do they believe they will receive more bribes by supporting the challenger?

Old 10-25-2012, 04:10 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,461,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
We *******s FIRED BUSH 41, REAGAN AND BUSH 43 !
Oh, wait a minute, did we vote them out or fire them? I think I remember voting.
You voted the 40th and the 43rd president out of office you say?

Your ability to vote should be immidiately revoked for even trying to make such a claim.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:22 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,906,557 times
There is going to be a lot of wing nuts crying when Obama gets reelected. They seem to be in complete denial about the fact that Obama is winning in just about all the swing states and there is an 80% likelihood of him winning the election.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:17 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
There is going to be a lot of wing nuts crying when Obama gets reelected. They seem to be in complete denial about the fact that Obama is winning in just about all the swing states and there is an 80% likelihood of him winning the election.
He's polling 47% at best and as this gets closer to the election the undecided will mostly all vote Romeny for a change.
If nothing else changes very soon Obama is a loser in this next election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections