Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 01:12 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,904,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. Same thing. I guess this makes you feel smart. I'm sure old BB never said "you've" during a performance. If he did you would of course jump up screaming that he got the lyrics wrong.
No, I dont "need" to feel smart, and thats not the point....you plagiarized one of the greats of blues to further your agenda and know so little about the blues you didnt even get the words right.
How ironic, this came on as I was typing my response, I thought of you, KU, right away.

Nothin' Man - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 02:02 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,959,450 times
Apparently you do. The thread isn't about the blues. I just thought it was funny. Too bad you can't see that but smart folks like yourself who know more than everybody else apparently don't have a funny bone. I guess you've never heard a singer of any stripe not sing the lyrics word for word in a live performance but your smarter than all them too I'm sure. Must be rough being as smart as you.

Old 10-25-2012, 02:16 PM

6,152 posts, read 7,180,557 times
This is what I'm going to be listening to win Obama wins!

Beyoncé - Party ft. J. Cole - YouTube

Old 10-25-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Apparently you do. The thread isn't about the blues. I just thought it was funny. Too bad you can't see that but smart folks like yourself who know more than everybody else apparently don't have a funny bone. I guess you've never heard a singer of any stripe not sing the lyrics word for word in a live performance but your smarter than all them too I'm sure. Must be rough being as smart as you.
If you're going to quote something, do it correctly.
I would daresay I have performed with more singers than you have ever seen, but you're right, thats not the point.
What the point is here is you have a very strange sense of humor.
Heres a ditty for you that I am sure you can relate to.
billie holiday strange fruit - YouTube

Old 10-25-2012, 02:31 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,403,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
If you're going to quote something, do it correctly.
I would daresay I have performed with more singers than you have ever seen, but you're right, thats not the point.
What the point is here is you have a very strange sense of humor.
Heres a ditty for you that I am sure you can relate to.
billie holiday strange fruit - YouTube

I may disagree with you, but you make me laugh. You do have a keen sense of humor.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I may disagree with you, but you make me laugh. You do have a keen sense of humor.
Not everyone gets it.
I KNEW you would get the musical references!
BTW, how is everything with you and yours?

Old 10-30-2012, 11:45 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,528,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Best part of this whole dang thing, The thrill is gone Obama! People won't buy into the crap of the first election in 08.

Too many people have been victims of this administration, either with a lost job, or a lost home, or both, and a failing business.

When you have lost everything you have worked for your whole life, people pay attention.
POTUS Barack Obama is responsible for every lost job here in America " News Flash "
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections