Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 11:14 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,710,312 times

Advertisements

Former Obama Security Adviser, General James Jones says on PBS's Charlie Rose Show that there's been NO progress in the Middle East under the Obama regime:

On the other hand, with the Middle East and Iran, we’re probably right back where we were three or four years ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,483,040 times
Israel's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, Ehud Barak, on President Obama:

Quote:
Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense Ehud Barak said Monday that when it comes to his nation’s security, the Obama administration is doing “more than anything that I can remember in the past.I think that from my point of view as defense minister they are extremely good, extremely deep and profound,” Barak, a former Israeli prime minister,told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “I can see long years, um, administrations of both sides of political aisle deeply supporting the state of Israeli and I believe that reflects a profound feeling among the American people. But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing in regard to our security more than anything that I can remember in the past.

Read more: Obama praised by Ehud Barak on Israeli security - Tomer Ovadia - POLITICO.com

Old 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM

Do you have anything to say at all about the TOPIC?

Old 10-25-2012, 11:21 AM

7,539 posts, read 11,555,979 times
Where is Osama now stop quoting Faux Snooze & Rush trash they have been filling your head with propaganda since day 1

Old 10-25-2012, 11:22 AM

More from Ehud Barak:

Quote:
I believe that in regard to world turmoil, in regard to Hezbollah, in regard to what happens in Syria, in regard to Iran, we basically – basically agree on the diagnosis.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:24 AM

77,012 posts, read 47,544,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Israel's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, Ehud Barak, on President Obama
Israel is healing from the deep wounds inflicted by the Bush admin, and I'd say that's progress. Other than that, there has not been progress since 1948, and there will not be progress until the 2nd coming of Christ.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Where is Osama now stop quoting Faux Snooze & Rush trash they have been filling your head with propaganda since day 1

LOL.....this is from the Liberal's favorite overly-subsidized TV Network PBS

Old 10-25-2012, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Israel is healing from the deep wounds inflicted by the Bush admin

Care to name some of those "deep wounds"???

What about naming ONE of them?

(Libs just can't help themselves when their leader blames everything on Bush, they are like lemmings)

Old 10-25-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Israel is healing from the deep wounds inflicted by the Bush admin, and I'd say that's progress. Other than that, there has not been progress since 1948, and there will not be progress until the 2nd coming of Christ.
I think you're right. The Bush administration seemed to relegate the problems in the Middle East to the back burner ... with the exception of advancing the unjustified war with Iraq and then forgetting about Afghanistan. And it almost completely forgot about Iran and the threats there and Obama has been playing catch-up. But I do think Bush advocated the same things the Obama administration has been pursuing ... that of a two state solution, hold-back on settlers, etc. But, seeing that the extremists, the "American Taliban" have nothing else to pick at as regards President Obama ... they search the ground for crumbs.

Old 10-25-2012, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
But, seeing that the extremists, the "American Taliban" have nothing else to pick at as regards President Obama ... they search the ground for crumbs.

So Obama's former National Security Adviser, General Jim Jones is an "extremist American Taliban"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections