Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times

Advertisements

Romney reached out to the black community... And they booed him.

And everybody knows the Dems are the party of racists. They are the one's who believe black folks cannot stand on their own two feet without their generous help (handouts). It'll be interesting to see what happens when the country is forced to make spending cutbacks, and some of these folks will be on their own. Maybe than the black community can rebuild and heal for a change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 04:36 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamellr View Post
Modern Republicans continue to see everything as an "either or" statement, instead of shades of Grey like the world actually is.
That's great.

Has nothin to do with the thread.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:37 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, since more whites are on food stamps.....than black....you tell me....
What. The. Hell. Does this even mean?

But side note: more than 60 posts [a lot from me] and the only record that Republicans on here can bring up is "Republicans freed the slaves." Jesus Christ.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:42 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Democrats founded the KKK.

And 93% of dixiecrats stayed in the Democrat Party.

Why would they leave? Republicans were FOR the civil rights legislation. Democrats were against it.

No reason for a dixiecrat to leave the racist party for the non-racist party.

Unless you are a Democrat that just decided to amke up their own set of facts to fit their lies.
And let's ignore all context, and leave your point as is. Those racist, awful Dixiecrats were voted into office by people who shared their beliefs. Who are those people voting into office now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
You have Google right?

You can look it up yourself.
Well I figured since you had the facts, you'd be happy to supply them. My search of Black Congressman elected in 2010 does not match your "facts," but I doubt you'd make up such a bold claim.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post

But side note: more than 60 posts [a lot from me] and the only record that Republicans on here can bring up is "Republicans freed the slaves." Jesus Christ.
That and the FACT that more blacks are being voted into office as Republicans than Democrats.

And more Latinos hold public office as Repubs than Dems.

And when are Democrats gonna apologize to Palin for the hate speech directed at her and her family?

When are Dems gonna prove they don't hate women?

And when are Democrats gonna apologize to Clarence Thomas, Allen West and Heman Cain and other black Republicns for the hate speech directed at them and their families?

Seems to me there are plenty of democrats that don't like blacks all that much.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:46 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:

As one poster already said...you've made up your mind....you don't care about anyone's answers...you want to argue that all republicans are racist....even if they are black republicans.....

I guess that you should call all white people slave masters also 9even today), right...I mean a hundred years ago, all whities had slaves right....so therefore I'm a slave master.....

When you look for stupid stuff you find it....you have found it, you are a racist you just cannot see it....

Good by, have fun with yourself. I'm going to sleep good tonight...you won't...take your blinders off....

Quote:
And let's ignore all context, and leave your point as is. Those racist, awful Dixiecrats were voted into office by people who shared their beliefs. Who are those people voting into office now?

Well, 15 million Southerners left the South from 1964-1975. Mostly Democrats. And 19 million non-Southerners moved in. Mostly Republicans. That is why the parties being elected from the South changed. And there are no more Dixiecrats.

Well I figured since you had the facts, you'd be happy to supply them. My search of Black Congressman elected in 2010 does not match your "facts," but I doubt you'd make up such a bold claim.
I never said anything about Congressmen. I said politicians. That includes local, state and national.

73,013 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
Blacks, bloodthirsty racists?

Nahhhhhh.........

Khalid Muhammad - Call for White Genocide! - YouTube
And the KKK,Neo-Nazis, and Aryan Nations aren't preaching bloodthirsty hate?

Old 10-25-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
As one poster already said...you've made up your mind....you don't care about anyone's answers...you want to argue that all republicans are racist....even if they are black republicans.....

I guess that you should call all white people slave masters also 9even today), right...I mean a hundred years ago, all whities had slaves right....so therefore I'm a slave master.....

When you look for stupid stuff you find it....you have found it, you are a racist you just cannot see it....

Good by, have fun with yourself. I'm going to sleep good tonight...you won't...take your blinders off....
Well said.

Old 10-25-2012, 04:47 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Well, I'm black and happily Republican. I'm going to say it if no one else will. The majority of black Americans are far too ignorant and brainwashed to ever become Republicans. I've seen and heard more than I can bear of the reasons they vote Democrat. And it is nothing but pure ignorance. They see themselves as a skin color, a monolithic culture, and nothing else. Most are conservative but consistently vote against their own values. They don't study the history of their party or the policies and issues they support. Most of them are simply generational voters but try to act like they know what their talking about when it comes to the issues in the current political platform. They vote for anyone with a D in front of their name and accuse anyone who is Republican of being racist. It doesn't matter what black politician they see is a Republican, they will come up with the stupidest reasons of why they are Republican and resort to name calling like uncle toms or sell-outs. The list just goes on and on. I'm entirely sick of it and that's one of the reasons I thank God everyday that I woke up out of that crap. Republicans don't have to do anything to "draw in" black people. This is a party of free-thinking individuals who take responsibility for themselves and want to reap the fruits of their labor. We don't see color. Black-Americans and the Democrat Party are a party of people that want others to take care of them and they have a group-think mentality and ONLY see color. Even though it's been almost 50-60 years with the Democrat Party having done NOTHING to improve the black community, they still vote for them. There is nothing that Republicans can do to help helpless people.
Well said.

The idea that there still exists widespread racism in this country was proven once again in this country, though the alleged racists were exonerated, and the true racists exposed. The election of Barack Obama required at least three to four times as many non-black voters as blacks, based purely on mathematics and demographics.

We have examples covering a wide spectrum of the classes as well, from the moronic black woman "The ObamaPhone" knuckle-head, to the high profile Hollywood film actor Samuel L Jackson admitting he voted for Obama because he was black.

But in defense of black people, I have to say that I can understand why they believe the things they do about Democrats and Republicans .... because from the moment they are old enough to communicate, the message of racism is drummed into them by parents, media, and society at large. Over the years, black leaders who represented voices of reason were either rejected, drown out, or assassinated, like MLK. The leftist controllers will not tolerate a message of unity between the races, simply because their agenda is division and racial tension and solidifying a universal belief that secures their reason for existence, such as the Jessie Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world. Without racism, they would be obsolete.

It's always been about divide and conquer, and after 40 years of lip service and lies, the truth still remains hidden from all but those most insightful and possessing independent thought.

Congrats to you, for seeing through the fog.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections