Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 04:58 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,033,806 times

Advertisements

Jim Messina ‏@Messina2012 Your first time voting is important. Trust @lenadunham—you are ready: http://ofa.bo/Lena

Eww: In OFA video, actress Lena Dunham likens voting for Obama to losing virginity | Twitchy

Lena Dunham: Your First Time - YouTube

I swear, over the past couple weeks, Obama and friends have been getting lower, and lower, and lower. This is pretty over the top. I can only imagine the news media had this been Romney: "Sexist! Tasteless!!!" They wont say a word about this ad

How do you people support this man and the people who surround him? And how in the hell do you buy into a war on women, when sure seems to me, they only think about one thing when it comes to women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2012, 05:03 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,928,293 times
The ad is about voting. If you're finding something else in it that isn't there it might just have something to do with the way your mind works.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
The ad is about voting. If you're finding something else in it that isn't there it might just have something to do with the way your mind works.
Oh please. Dont act like you dont see what they are implying. Its an inappropriate ad and if Romney did this, i could only imagine the firestorm that would not only be on these forums, but from the media and hollywood as well. It would be a nightmare for Romney. Yet you and the rest will look the other way. As per usual because you are nothing but hacks.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Oh please. Dont act like you dont see what they are implying. Its an inappropriate ad and if Romney did this, i could only imagine the firestorm that would not only be on these forums, but from the media and hollywood as well. It would be a nightmare for Romney. Yet you and the rest will look the other way. As per usual because you are nothing but hacks.
You seem to be very angry about this. Maybe you need to speak to a professional person and sort some of these feelings out because you're very upset about absolutely, positively nothing.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringTheContent View Post
You seem to be very angry about this. Maybe you need to speak to a professional person and sort some of these feelings out because you're very upset about absolutely, positively nothing.
Because it is one thing after another with this bunch. The attack ads that basically called Romney are murderer. The constant lies. Obama calling Romney a bull****ter, so presidential. And stupid crap like this ad, big bird, binders.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Obama continues to lower the bar.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:24 PM

I dare them to run this in battleground states on stations other than MTV and E. Let adult independent voters and the few democrat voters with any decency see this.

For those that dont think this election is close or think Obama isnt in trouble, all you have to do is look at how he's run his campaign lately. Hes made it about small things, attacking, sex, name calling, incivility. He is as desperate as they get now.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:25 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
I'll betcha that dingdong has no clue what the Lily Ledbetter act is. Amongst other things.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:41 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Default New Obama Ad: Voting is Like Sexual Intercourse

Quote:
Talk about desperation. They’ve finally sunken to a new low trying to get the youth vote by comparing voting for the first time to having sex for the first time. “You’re first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You wanna do it with a great guy…”
Link: DISGUSTING: New Obama ad asks who would you rather do it with, Obama or Romney? » The Right Scoop -

The Obama campaign is DESPERATE.

What kind of presidential candidate would approve an ad like this?

Old 10-25-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dare them to run this in battleground states on stations other than MTV and E. Let adult independent voters and the few democrat voters with any decency see this.

For those that dont think this election is close or think Obama isnt in trouble, all you have to do is look at how he's run his campaign lately. Hes made it about small things, attacking, sex, name calling, incivility. He is as desperate as they get now.
Romney has less than a 30% chance of winning the election. I've seen the number drop to as low as 20%. Whatever momentum he had is gone. The election is over. The only desperation I see here is coming from someone who thinks they see an ad about sex. It's an ad encouraging women to vote... Maybe that's what you don't like about it, since President Obama has the young women voters locked up by the millions at this point. This ad features a young woman and it appeals to other young women. Don't worry, they were never going to vote for your guy in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections