Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 03:59 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
He seems devoid of alot of things, mainly, a brain. I got a chuckle this morning reading threads, the willard campaign bus is heading east to provide disaster relief for hurricane victims, even after officials told people to get out, and that if they didn't, they'd be putting first responders at risk.
Yes, if he only had a brain!

Does anyone really believe he would even be doing that if it weren't nine days from the election?

Is this another Paul Ryan Washing Clean Pots at the Shelter moment?

Pathetic panderer.......WITH NO BRAINS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 04:00 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national

what... a stupid person i bet the janitor was elected next.
Weird, huh?

I wonder who will be the first RWNJ to try to convince us that he couldn't have done it without Affirmative Action?

Old 10-29-2012, 05:10 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Weird, huh?

I wonder who will be the first RWNJ to try to convince us that he couldn't have done it without Affirmative Action?
Or the first to convince us it couldn't be done w/o GOP presidential campaign divine intervention. you're sharp today!

Old 10-29-2012, 05:28 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
And that my friends is the honest gods truth. This man hits the nail on the head. It is refreshing to hear someone speak his mind without fear of crossing the invisible race line. If Obama was white with his record or background he wouldn’t even be considered right now. There are so many unknowns about his background. So many missing records that patriotic Americans want to see. Listen to what is said in this video.

If Obama was White He Wouldn't Be President - YouTube
That video says ... if we have doubts about where he was born....blah blah blah.
We don't have doubts. Only morons who can't read have doubts.

This literally http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._120301_wg.jpg took me two seconds to find.

TWO SECONDS<

If you want to base kicking him out because of his birth, make a thread about McCain... or the literally dozens of other lawmakers whose birth place is questioned.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:51 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
And that my friends is the honest gods truth. This man hits the nail on the head. It is refreshing to hear someone speak his mind without fear of crossing the invisible race line. If Obama was white with his record or background he wouldn’t even be considered right now. There are so many unknowns about his background. So many missing records that patriotic Americans want to see.
Not sure about this thesis. Seems too based on race. And besides, Obama is half white anyway.

What I am sure of, is that if he were a Republican president he would be getting pounded on Benghazi and the economy right now by the press and others.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:56 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,914,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Not sure about this thesis. Seems too based on race. And besides, Obama is half white anyway.

What I am sure of, is that if he were a Republican president he would be getting pounded on Benghazi and the economy right now by the press and others.
that is exactly what i thought.

obama is half white-his mom was a white woman-why do people forget it?

is it racism? or does that hurt the stereotype of obama as a "victim"?

benghazi and gun running (and, of course, lying) isn't important to most of the media, although many americans might certainly be wondering why this is happening and why are soldiers are even over there then.

i think we are going to look back on this period in time and wonder how all this happened.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
OK...and if Mitt Romney were black he wouldn't have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth. So what?
Are you implying there are no wealthy blacks? Or that when there are, they don't have children? Simply not true.
Furthermore, Romney gave away his inheritance and became wealthy from his businesses and own work.

Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 AM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
really? he is all of that only when his teleprompter is there for him to read off what others wrote for him, otherwise he is just another lying politician.

Don't forget a CLOWN who seems makes his way to every talk show so he can show all his teeth and crack jokes

Old 10-29-2012, 06:22 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Are you implying there are no wealthy blacks? Or that when there are, they don't have children? Simply not true.
Furthermore, Romney gave away his inheritance and became wealthy from his businesses and own work.
Yes, like buying up companies, putting people out of work, sending jobs overseas, yes, willard the job creator, he's a good 'ol boy ain't he?
We can't hardly wait to see him create 12 million jobs in America!

Old 10-29-2012, 06:28 AM

Ah, changing the topic again?
Wealth envy is not a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections