Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 07:07 PM

25,589 posts, read 56,236,996 times

Advertisements

Election tallying can be hacked and covered up successfully as long as margin of error is relatively narrow. If there is a large majority on either side, it would be too obvious. However, elections are hacked/stolen and have been all along.

A novice hacker can do it. The comments on this article are as revealing as the article itself.

NSA Analyst Proves GOP Is Stealing Elections | UK Progressive

Hacking Democracy - YouTube

I have absolutely NO FAITH in an honest outcome, anywhere. Neither party is above suspicion.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 11-02-2012 at 07:19 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2012, 12:52 AM

35,309 posts, read 51,976,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Yes- "stolen" by an American electoral who is tired of economic failure and incompetence by Obama. No one wants four more years of this inept fraud. The emperor has no clothes..
Its amazing how your GOP gets a free pass on this less than stellar economy as they basically sat on their butts for 4 years and did little else but collect their paychecks and sabotage and obstruct almost every effort Obama and the Democrats tried to improve life for Americans.
http://grandcountydems.org/president...ccomplishments

Old 11-03-2012, 01:10 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,285,866 times
Default Absolutely not

The Romney/Ryan ticket has no more credibility than the PET ROCK. Anyone who even thinks that Frankenstein has a chance in hell of beating President Obama, is ignoring reality, desperate, and pretending.

Even Romney knows that the Electoral College is NOT his friend.

President Obama. He's a 2-term President...and don't you forget it either.

Old 11-03-2012, 09:15 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,347,587 times
im going to save this little jewel for later, you can use it to flavor the crow you'll be eating on wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
The Romney/Ryan ticket has no more credibility than the PET ROCK. Anyone who even thinks that Frankenstein has a chance in hell of beating President Obama, is ignoring reality, desperate, and pretending.

Even Romney knows that the Electoral College is NOT his friend.

President Obama. He's a 2-term President...and don't you forget it either.

Old 11-03-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
im going to save this little jewel for later, you can use it to flavor the crow you'll be eating on wednesday
When we wake up next Wednesday morning one side of this political insanity is going to have a big smile on their faces as they turn on their computers and gleefully head for the political section to remind many of whose a winner and whose a loser..
Actually i'd be surprised if those on the losing side will even bother to turn on their computers that day as they gotta know if they've been a big loudmouth for their choice of candidate and done nothing but trash the the other candidate for the last year or so they gotta know they gonna get hammered on Wednesday.. Hopefully it will be done in good humor.

Last edited by jambo101; 11-03-2012 at 10:21 AM..

Old 11-03-2012, 10:53 AM

23,413 posts, read 23,765,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
When we wake up next Wednesday morning one side of this political insanity is going to have a big smile on their faces as they turn on their computers and gleefully head for the political section to remind many of whose a winner and whose a loser..
Actually i'd be surprised if those on the losing side will even bother to turn on their computers that day as they gotta know if they've been a big loudmouth for their choice of candidate and done nothing but trash the the other candidate for the last year or so they gotta know they gonna get hammered on Wednesday.. Hopefully it will be done in good humor.
People turn off their computers??

Old 11-04-2012, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
People turn off their computers??
I do as i saw a "60 minutes" type program where hackers can gain access to your computer if its online, one of the ways to avoid this is to just turn it off when not in use.
An example of this was shown to me by a computer tech support session where the tech asked for my permission to take over my computer to fix a problem after i said ok it was like my cursor had a mind of its own as the compiuter tech was in full control and was going to places in my computer i never knew existed. so yes i turn mine off when not in use.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:26 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,345,828 times
Quote:
I do as i saw a "60 minutes" type program where hackers can gain access to your computer if its online, one of the ways to avoid this is to just turn it off when not in use.
An example of this was shown to me by a computer tech support session where the tech asked for my permission to take over my computer to fix a problem after i said ok it was like my cursor had a mind of its own as the compiuter tech was in full control and was going to places in my computer i never knew existed. so yes i turn mine off when not in use.
It is amazing how many don't even KNOW they can do that.

Even easier is just turn off the modem or router.

People have been 'conditioned' to being 'connected'.

Sad really.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:34 AM

49,954 posts, read 63,265,686 times
Election already been Stolen for Romney/Ryan?

Sure hope so.

Old 11-04-2012, 07:57 AM

30,110 posts, read 23,499,354 times
Quote:
I'm going to turn on my computer no matter who wins because I want to watch fools, (from either side), gloat and prance around as if they actually won something.

The fact that both parties cannot see that NO ONE is a winner here, (meaning, US, WE the people), is sad. It will be like a train wreck....sickening...but you just can't look away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections