Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:53 AM

23,771 posts, read 28,850,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
My state is in pretty good shape, solid R...and we requrie ID to vote.

However...Washington is next door, requires no voter ID and is a swing state. I'm thinking it might be worth while to drive over and vote a few times. Help balance out the dead people voting in Seattle.

How about you guys/gals? Dems have made ID checks illegal at many polling places, might as well do as they intended, vote often.
why don't you just drive over once and hit up a bunch of different polling locations while there instead of driving back and forth a few times?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:

However...Washington is next door, requires no voter ID and is a swing state. I'm thinking it might be worth while to drive over and vote a few times. Help balance out the dead people voting in Seattle.

How about you guys/gals? Dems have made ID checks illegal at many polling places, might as well do as they intended, vote often.
Hmm. So you've got it in your head that you're going to wonder over to Washington (a vote by mail state) and vote a few times. How exactly do you plan to pull this off?

And you're going to commit this crime because you're under the mistaken impression that it's a swing state, despite Obama being ahead by double digits.

1,403 posts, read 932,219 times
Just once. I am not sure my vote will actually matter...I don't trust those damn electronic machines...

Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,553,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Well as a registered Independant why should I care. Classic *******ian assumption.

As a bilingual Spanish speaker I believe all ballots should be in English with no money spent on any translation.

If you can't read the language of the country your voting in you don't deserve to vote.

Sorry to burst your bubble
That doesn't change the fact that Republicans think you are a lazy illegal because you speak Spanish. Doesn't matter if you are bilingual. And you are voting for their candidate regardless of being a registered Independent. Sorry to burst your bubble pugtardian

Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,502,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
Just once. I am not sure my vote will actually matter...I don't trust those damn electronic machines...
Vote by mail. My vote has already been counted.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:49 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,392,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Vote by mail. My vote has already been counted.
Yes, but can we ever be truly sure that it has?

Old 11-05-2012, 01:04 PM

2,831 posts, read 4,561,310 times
Quote:

We (DEMS) better vote as much as possible before more unconstitutional suppression attempts occur...

Old 11-05-2012, 01:08 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,565,425 times
I'm voting once. I respect the law and the constitution. I don't believe government does a good job and don't need them to pay my way. Unfortunately, I live in a state that has people who think it is too hard to get a voter ID. Sad isn't it that they have the right to vote but qualifying is too hard for them. I bet they will not have a problem trying to vote several times though.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:10 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,589,083 times
Not voting tomorrow.
I voted last Wednesday.

Old 11-05-2012, 01:11 PM

2,383 posts, read 2,952,939 times
Why is it always the republicans who suggest voter fraud?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections