Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM

395 posts, read 456,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
4 years of Romney would be worst than Bush.

The last 4 years of Tea Party GOP-downgrade has been pathetic.

The last 4 years of Republican obstructionism has been an symbol of collosal ignorance and incompetence.

Yet still, President Obama has stopped this country from bleeding to death after 8 horrific years of Dubya and the Republicans. I look forward to his second term.

People will vote today to REELECT this great President, and there isn't a damn thing you worthless Pubs can do about it.
"Worst" I think you meant to say worse. It's good to know that Obama has the semi-literate vote locked up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 12:25 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,214,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art2ro View Post
Obama is just a politician with no military experience and not a miracle worker, which America does need!
So, maybe President Romney can work some miracles on day one of his presidency and get America back on track to improve the economy!
The polls shows Romney is ahead, because the independent and or the undecided ones have seen the light!
What polls are you talking about?

Rasmussen? You mean the ONLY poll that shows he's ahead?

How about all of this info:

Sunday Swing State Polls Analysis: OH, FL, VA, IA, WI, NV, CO, NH, NC, National — Polls Converge, Point to Obama Victory

And follow that up with this:

Final Swing State Polls Analysis & Thoughts On Who Will Win

So again...what "polls" show Romney ahead besides the SINGULAR Rasmussen poll?

Old 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM

2,267 posts, read 1,931,285 times
Yes. Yes I do.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:07 PM

774 posts, read 2,588,544 times
Yes...... I will take 4 more yrs just like we have had... 4 yrs ago I knew a couple of dozen people that were out of work.. Today I know NONE... They are ALL working.. Some are better off than they were before they were laid off.

Myself.. I'm doing better today than I have in the past 8 yrs. Lets face the facts here people... The country went to Hell in a hand basket under the guidance of president with the brains of a walnut. We have improved. Some are just too blind to admit it.

I'm looking forward to the next 4 yrs. I've had great financial growth and I'm looking forward to that continuing.. If Romney wins we're right back to the Bush policies that started this mess..

Old 11-06-2012, 03:22 PM

29,175 posts, read 22,142,986 times
Yup.
We are still climbing the hill, and Romney wants to put it in reverse.
No thanks. I'm sticking with the guy who is up to the challenge, and that's not Mitt.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:22 PM

11,054 posts, read 16,750,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
So, four years ago you were homeless? Not many others can say that they are exponentially better off than they were 4 years ago!
Well, actually, to an extent, yes I was. I lost my job with the economy. I couldn't find work. I couldn't pay my rent. I had to live with family in a different state for a few months before securing two low-paying, unreliable jobs to get myself back on my feet; meanwhile, I painted houses, detailed cars, stained gunstocks, pretty much whatever I could possibly do for an extra $20 here or $40 there.

I don't like divulging detail of my current situation, but yes: I am doing very well for myself.

Quote:
Congress is there for checks and balances...and thank goodness they didn't let Obama go rampant. We sure know The Senate wasn't going to stop him. Once he circumvented Congress on Obamacare...the great divider was doomed. Scott Brown being elected in MA was the public's attempt to stop Obamacare...and not just MA appluded...but the country did.
Obstruction for the sake of political motive and power plays, regardless of how it hurts the American economy or its people is not a good example of "checks and balances."

The country did not applaud; the country didn't pay any attention at all to my home state's governor's race or platforms, and most Americans do NOT want many of the provisions in Obamacare repealed (i.e., the ability for the healthcare provider to break their contract with no penalty and cease care for a customer because their care costs are deemed too high), and Obamacare is basically a national version of Romneycare, so...

Yeah.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:24 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,944,936 times
Yes!

I want four more years of a Democratic President continuing to clean up the wreckage of a Republican President!

Thanks for asking...

Old 11-06-2012, 06:54 PM

26,781 posts, read 15,022,542 times
Quote:

The last 4 years of Republican obstructionism has been an symbol of collosal ignorance and incompetence.

Yet still, President Obama has stopped this country from bleeding to death after 8 horrific years of Dubya and the Republicans. I look forward to his second term.

People will vote today to REELECT this great President, and there isn't a damn thing you worthless Pubs can do about it.

Double the debt in half the time is not stopping the country from bleeding.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:59 PM

11,054 posts, read 16,750,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Double the debt in half the time is not stopping the country from bleeding.
The hemorraing started under the Bush Administration. The effects were unprecedented and wide-reaching.

Why is this so difficult for some people to understand?

Old 11-06-2012, 07:02 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,884,989 times
Quote:

Last 4 years of Tea Party GOP??? You have no idea what you are talking about....get a clue.

You're a tool.....

Surely, it's not the first time you've ever heard this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections