Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times

Advertisements

i had the white taliban trailing me this morning, asking who i was voting for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What if there was a Klan member or White Supremest standing at the door ? Can you imagine the screamers ?

No one should be allowed within 100-300 feet of a polling place.
of course they shouldn't. but I guess to some there is a big difference between the Black Panthers and the KKK, or Acorn and the KKK. To me, none should be anywhere near a polling place, nor should any be involved in registering voters, getting them to the polls or anthing else related to the elections.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:57 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,652,988 times
This dumb stunt is the only attention anyone ever paid to the handful of doofuses who make up the "New Black Panther Party". Of course they (or some new set of copycats) were going to repeat it. And the partisan media (and its followers) is predictably eating it up, once again. These guys going to get their names and faces on the news nationwide once again for standing around in sunglasses. What a joke.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:00 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
and? at least the black panthers want you to vote.
the kkk would be trying to stop you from voting.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:04 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
i had the white taliban trailing me this morning, asking who i was voting for.
LOL seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
and? at least the black panthers want you to vote.
the kkk would be trying to stop you from voting.
Typical democrat....that's exactly why they are there to make sure ya vote...uh huh you believe that...I got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:06 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
right, those new black panthers are notorious for voting republican
Don't expect a speck of honesty from these filthy rotten anti-American, scum-bag leftist sycophants ....

This is how these authoritarian nightmarish mistakes of nature think and behave ... they lie ... cheat ... steal ..... force .... intimidate .... dictate ... coerce. These are the champions of despots and despotism .. this is how this anti-American ... anti-Liberty .... anti-Constitution ... anti-Family ... anti-God ... Pro-Death crowd is.

These types aren't just what is wrong with America ... it's what has gone wrong with humanity .... the left is the anti-life ... anti-human abomination of the human species. They are a cancer.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,836,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyForever View Post
LOL seriously?
yes. where i live there arnt that many non whites. i told the white to get lost and voted, but they are out there.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:07 AM

9,501 posts, read 9,818,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogMomDeb View Post
You mean if they were wearing their bedsheet and pointy hat?
I mean this presumed Black Panther guy (which is presumed because he is not a white dude, I guess) is not wearing anything that says "Hi, I am a Black Panther and I am here to intimidate you into voting a certain way".
I guess the dude just found that hat with the Black Panther logo at Walmart this morning.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:08 AM

1,403 posts, read 937,455 times
LOL...wow...people are nuts...I have never had anyone bother me at the polling station...

Old 11-06-2012, 09:10 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogMomDeb View Post
So this African American guy (apparently pulling for Obama even though he doesn't have any political stickers, etc on him) IS standing there in PA (?) and you know that he is intimidating voters?

Really?
Interesting, It is YOU who brought you race...... No one else till you....

If Romney came to NH today and was standing near the doors, say on the lawn to either side of the doors on the same side of the road, the police would come and tell him to get across the street.

If Romney said no, he would be subject to arrest.

This has nothing to do with race....... But you make me wish I had a KKK costume, so I could go to a city with mixed races and stand by the door.

I would pay 100 bucks to see someone stand by THAT door today with the black panther....

I am not into the KKK or in to race, but I am sick of the race card, the double standards and everything Obummer stands for. So far as i can tell he only stands for Golf!

I have no clue to whom the black panther would vote for. If you ask me I doubt he can read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections