U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 PM

10,784 posts, read 13,691,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Yep, legalizing gay marriage is the first step to implementing Islam as the State Religion.
Exactly.

If I want to remind myself how many dumbf**** there are in this country, I simply come here to see posts like those of the OP. The United States of Islam. Shaddup dummy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2012, 02:00 PM

269 posts, read 349,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Exactly.

If I want to remind myself how many dumbf**** there are in this country, I simply come here to see posts like those of the OP. The United States of Islam. Shaddup dummy.
And if I want to remind myself of how many ignorant, uneducated fools there are in this country, I can read some replies to a proposition of very possible outcomes. Or I can look at the election results from last night, which I'm sure you contributed to. As far as your idea of my US of Islam reference, clearly you've exhausted your resources a tad too soon. Try harder next time.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM

269 posts, read 349,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
I haven't seen the movie yet, but how can a prediction of the future be factual?

I'm guessing the other poster is right, and you've been duped... that film sounds about as unbiased as a Michael Moore project, LOL.
Oh Trust me, it is not in the same ballpark as anything Michael Moore is associated with. It is also not as heavily right-sided as you'd think. It's actually fairly objective, especially in the beginning. Not in-your-face anti-liberal or even anti-Obama. A complacent description of Obama's background, a personality analysis, and a look at his political views and why they are the way they are. Very interesting and very different from other documentaries. And based off your reply, I am sure it is different than what you're expecting.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:03 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,193,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliza View Post
And if I want to remind myself of how many ignorant, uneducated fools there are in this country, I can read some replies to a proposition of very possible outcomes. Or I can look at the election results from last night, which I'm sure you contributed to. As far as your idea of my US of Islam reference, clearly you've exhausted your resources a tad too soon. Try harder next time.
Here's a concept; Everyone who disagrees with your paranoid mutterings is not ignorant or uneducated. It's just that you're posting pure, delusional garbage. Intelligent people recognize this.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:08 PM

2,792 posts, read 3,656,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Cry baby.

Sore Loser.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa.

This is giving me so much schadenfreude
I owe ya a rep!

Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 PM

9,995 posts, read 11,684,484 times
Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep....

Old 11-07-2012, 02:11 PM

9,394 posts, read 9,554,064 times
Recount in the MA-6, with less than a .8% margin between the top 2 canidates.

Old 11-07-2012, 02:14 PM

295 posts, read 312,932 times
Quote:
Speaking of last night's election results, can we all agree that right-wingers should take a pass on prognostications for a while?

Old 11-07-2012, 02:15 PM

6,131 posts, read 6,447,015 times

Old 11-07-2012, 02:18 PM

26,743 posts, read 11,232,823 times
Quote:
Should start formation around 2015.

More loons will be appointed to the Supreme Court as many of the current justices are getting up there.

Bankruptcy.

Rising unemployment rate and lack of jobs (but at least it will be easy to get government support when we are struggling to find work!)

Oh, but gay marriage is legal.

Priorities
Ah salam ay lakem

btw much of which you described also happened before Obama got in. So was Bush Islamic?
The "Islams for Gay Marriage" group was a huge factor in Obamas re election.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or