U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Status: "Elect a clown? Expect a circus!" (set 27 days ago)
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
58,174 posts, read 40,973,781 times
Reputation: 29901

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
7.9% unemployment and 16 trillion dollars in debt tell me change was needed. hhmmm should i be happy about that? Should someone with half a brain not be alarmed?
There was NEVER any indication a change to Willard would be a change for the good, a ChickenHawk itching for war with Iran was the last thing the country needed.

 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Montgomery Village
4,120 posts, read 3,833,377 times
Reputation: 1695
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I'm 23, I'm black, and I'm finna mooch off the government long as my ninja is in office ! Yup ! My President is Black ! Going to buy some 22's for my Impala, all from my gov't check, baby ! Hi Haters ! I ain gotta do ish or work a day in my life for the next four years, while all you suckas are paying for it outta your checks ! Revenge is so sweet on all you crackas !

Oh wait...I'm a graduate of a top university and was just put in charge of a company's PR and Makerting department...

Moral of the story: stop stereotyping, please. I'm not trying to get revenge on anyone.
Yes, and all of that is invalidated by your profile picture.
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
 
1,321 posts, read 1,039,476 times
Reputation: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I'm 23, I'm black, and I'm finna mooch off the government long as my ninja is in office ! Yup ! My President is Black ! Going to buy some 22's for my Impala, all from my gov't check, baby ! Hi Haters ! I ain gotta do ish or work a day in my life for the next four years, while all you suckas are paying for it outta your checks ! Revenge is so sweet on all you crackas !

Oh wait...I'm a graduate of a top university and was just put in charge of a company's PR and Makerting department...

Moral of the story: stop stereotyping, please. I'm not trying to get revenge on anyone.
so you can understand how disturbing today's events where... good.
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
 
Location: Hyrule
8,398 posts, read 9,885,877 times
Reputation: 7441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
I'm not racist....

I don't vote for revenge.....
Cough, cough, yeah, ok Sure
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:09 PM
 
1,321 posts, read 1,039,476 times
Reputation: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
There was NEVER any indication a change to Willard would be a change for the good, a ChickenHawk itching for war with Iran was the last thing the country needed.
what was Obamas indication? he got Bin Laden?
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
 
Location: Hyrule
8,398 posts, read 9,885,877 times
Reputation: 7441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Follower Of X View Post
7.9% unemployment and 16 trillion dollars in debt tell me change was needed. hhmmm should i be happy about that? Should someone with half a brain not be alarmed?
Yes, yes, it was the house that needed to change. Unfortunately that didn't happen but maybe, just maybe they've heard the voice now and will stop preventing the change we need and obviously want.
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
 
1,321 posts, read 1,039,476 times
Reputation: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Yes, yes, it was the house that needed to change. Unfortunately that didn't happen but maybe, just maybe they've heard the voice now and will stop preventing the change we need and obviously want.
So Obama didn't spend all that money?
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Hutto, Tx
9,243 posts, read 23,441,657 times
Reputation: 2802
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Looks like sour grapes conservatards can leave country now....

If we leave, who's gonna work to pay for your freebies?
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Lower east side of Toronto
10,586 posts, read 10,766,202 times
Reputation: 9292
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
<==upper middle class white woman who voted for Obama
You won't be that for too long. Give it 30 years and then and only then will they realize the mistake they made. Sure it looks pretty hopeful now..but it will fall apart ...just like the soviet union but only after enduring decades of suffering that America has never witnessed. OBAMA means well - so do his supporters..but in the end..it will prove to be an error in judgement...The type of system that is about to be set up is defective...but America only has itself to blame---rampant corrupt capitalism gone bad has opened the door to this- You deserve what you get...should have listened to the motto In God We Trust...you trusted money and not God for a little to long. From the frying pan into the fire.
 
Old 11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
 
Location: the Sun
521 posts, read 635,498 times
Reputation: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
If we leave, who's gonna work to pay for your freebies?
It's your duty as an American citizen to help out the less fortunate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top