U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 57 26.15%
Nope 161 73.85%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 05:23 PM

15,643 posts, read 8,758,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Mittens is a crap person who says/does anything necessary to get what he wants. The ideas to get the economy moving...are what put the economy in the crapper in the first place. Mittens ran a negative, slanderous, contemptuous and negative campaign where he questioned his faith, his leadership, his judgement and called him a liar.

Mitt Romney Essentially Calls Obama a Liar: ‘The President Tends to, How Shall I Say it, to Say Things That Aren’t True’ | Video | TheBlaze.com

Mitt Romney Ad: Obama Has Declared A War On Religion

Romney doubles down on Jeep attack in radio ad - First Read

The country won today. Mittens, Wall Street, and the extreme RWNJ's lost. America 1. Extremists 0.
Well said.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:24 PM

26,297 posts, read 17,209,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Yes, it was so honest and refreshing to watch the Obama campaign fulfill their "Kill Romney" agenda.
Puleez! Romney killed himself. He allowed himself to be bent an twisted into whatever the radical Neocons, bible thumpers and birthers wanted. Dissing 47% of the populace never helps one's cause either. Romney has no one to blame but Romney and all the other Romney's that appeared during the primaries and the election.

How as Obama been treated by these fringe groups for the past four years? Can you honeslty answer that?

Last edited by sickofnyc; 11-08-2012 at 05:37 PM..

Old 11-08-2012, 05:26 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,375,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How as Obama been treated by these fringe groups for the past four years? Can you honeslty answer that?
O, puleez! tell us.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:28 PM

15,643 posts, read 8,758,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
+1000!

Mitt, Karl Rove and Mitch McConnell each got a down home ass-whipping. Couldn't have happened to three nicer guys.
You got that right!!!

Old 11-08-2012, 05:29 PM

13,300 posts, read 10,466,428 times
All that mitt proved was that you cannot win the presidency with just scared racist and misinformed white people

Old 11-08-2012, 05:32 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,375,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
All that mitt proved was that you cannot win the presidency with just scared racist and misinformed white people
Here you go again with the racist nonsense. Have anything else to contribute?

Old 11-08-2012, 05:33 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,445,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Some things that Americans will find unpleseant were set to come into effect after the Elections.
Well, he'll have to be there to answer for it now.
That is 100% correct. People have no clue what's coming down the pike in 0care alone. It's not going to be pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
See, here is more racist crap! I am about the furthest thing from a racist that there is. I've had black friends my entire life. I have nothing at all against Obama's skin color. I disagree with his politics. It wouldn't matter what color he was, I wouldn't want him for president. He is taking our country downhill; that is the problem I have with him. We are going in the wrong direction. And I for one am getting sick and tired of being called a RACIST because I don't agree with Obama.
You don't have to explain yourself to the real racists. The post you respond to is the best advertising ever for the ignore button.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Obama is as much white as he is black. He's a good looking dark complexioned white man, or he's a good looking light complexioned black man. How can anyone be accused of racism in his case?

You are (as always) funny as a duck with herpes and just as clueless. Don't you think that it was strange that mitt carried over 70% of the white male vote? This held especially true in the south (I guess they were having a civil wars flashbacks). Regardless what he is, what he appears to the masses is what they consider him to be....black

The racism charge is a party strategy, devised by Democrats and the liberal media. It worked by helping to fuel black anger and resentment, and Obama's vote-for-revenge comment just helped seal it.

I guess that during the republican primaries you were asleep. If you were awake you would have heard all of the negative rhetoric towards blacks from perry's retreats name to santorum's and newt's welfare gaffes towards blacks

Old 11-08-2012, 05:42 PM

26,297 posts, read 17,209,642 times
Quote:
O, puleez! tell us.
I cannot believe that you are serious and even have to ask, but I'll indulge your feigned ignorance...

The 10 Worst Moments of Disrespect Towards President Obama | Political News and Opinion from a Multicultural Point of View

Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Here you go again with the racist nonsense. Have anything else to contribute?
Hey, I did not make up these numbers

Mitt Romney Got The White Vote Almost Everywhere | So Let's Chat
Demographics of Barack Obama, Mitt Romney voters and lessons …
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or