U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 57 26.15%
Nope 161 73.85%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,370,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I guess that during the republican primaries you were asleep. If you were awake you would have heard all of the negative rhetoric towards blacks from perry's retreats name to santorum's and newt's welfare gaffes towards blacks
And, likewise, during O's campaigning (several years, to be exact) you missed all his demonization of the right and Christians who cling to their guns and Bibles. Oh, by the way, he's now getting ready to take those guns away, but that's for a separate thread.

It is said that this campaign was the ugliest, nastiest ever. And our unifying leader-in-chief "approved" every lying ad.

So, if blacks fashioned Obama according to their own liking, did they also interpret his promises according to their own liking?

The vote appears to say that they did. Y'all are mighty slow to learn.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:53 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,442,977 times
0bama proved himself to be the Chicago ghetto thug I've always said he is.

I could see the total exhaustion in Mitt, and more in Ann, but they did make the choice. I hope it doesn't have a long-term effect on Ann's health.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM

6,816 posts, read 6,919,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
0bama proved himself to be the Chicago ghetto thug I've always said he is.

I could see the total exhaustion in Mitt, and more in Ann, but they did make the choice. I hope it doesn't have a long-term effect on Ann's health.
So I guess he's a thug because he's black right? God, you conservatives are the most vile, hating people in this country.

Go to stormfront.com please...they will love your rhetoric and ignorance.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:56 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,370,800 times
I think they were a decent couple and Mitt would have done a good job as President. No one is perfect, but he loves the country and wanted to put his experience and skills to work for its benefit.

He was just too nice to win against the dirty tactics of the left. No matter what he said, or how he said it, it was torn to shreds by a vicious left.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:58 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,442,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
So I guess he's a thug because he's black right? God, you conservatives are the most vile, hating people in this country.

Go to stormfront.com please...they will love your rhetoric and ignorance.
lol @ u. I have never been to stormfront.

And I think Axelrod is a bigger Chicago ghetto thug than 0bama.

Looks like your post is a FAIL.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:00 PM

13,300 posts, read 10,463,989 times
How can anyone feel sorry for an entittled multi-millionaire? His ego was SMASHED, and that was good for both him and his wife! As far as the country goes, lets see if the congress will keep fighting the president on everything that is presented and lets see mitt's true character since a hand was extended to him to help the country's finanical woes, because you know he can fix it <rolls eyes sarcastically>

Old 11-08-2012, 06:02 PM

6,816 posts, read 6,919,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
lol @ u. I have never been to stormfront.

And I think Axelrod is a bigger Chicago ghetto thug than 0bama.

Looks like your post is a FAIL.
Yet Obama had a much better education then you will ever have. While you're sitting here blasting him for whatever reason, he will be sitting in the white house Governing over you, unless you choose to leave the country.

He is a better person then you will ever be.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 PM

13,300 posts, read 10,463,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I think they were a decent couple and Mitt would have done a good job as President. No one is perfect, but he loves the country and wanted to put his experience and skills to work for its benefit.

He was just too nice to win against the dirty tactics of the left. No matter what he said, or how he said it, it was torn to shreds by a vicious left.

Lets see how much that he loves his country. He was offered a chance to provide input on postive changes that can be made financially, lets see if he takes the president up on it.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 PM

1,991 posts, read 3,479,276 times
He dissed 47% of America, so 50% joined in and told him to go take a flying leap and take his silver spoon with him! I saw him be rude and disrespectful to other Republicans on the same debate stage, and I saw him behave the same towards the President on that first debate stage. He proved he really is an entitled ahole. WONDERFUL seeing somebody like that with his tail tucked!

Old 11-08-2012, 06:09 PM

1,991 posts, read 3,479,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I think they were a decent couple and Mitt would have done a good job as President. No one is perfect, but he loves the country
Well, 53% of it, anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or