Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Yes 57 26.15%
Nope 161 73.85%
Voters: 218. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 07:25 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,256,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantaRay View Post
Well, 53% of it, anyway.
That's better than the part Obama likes - Obama.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:35 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,635,568 times
Like the last election, I have mixed feelings about the Republican candidate. I liked Romney as a person, just as I liked McCain.

However, the Republican party has a lot of elements I'd rather not see in charge. If they consider ejecting the "screw the poor" Randians and the "my religion says what you're doing is bad" fundies then I'll consider voting for them. Oh, and also distance themselves from the frothing nutjobs like Limbaugh and Coulter.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Puleez! Romney killed himself. He allowed himself to be bent an twisted into whatever the radical Neocons, bible thumpers and birthers wanted. Dissing 47% of the populace never helps one's cause either. Romney has no one to blame but Romney and all the other Romney's that appeared during the primaries and the election.

How as Obama been treated by these fringe groups for the past four years? Can you honeslty answer that?
Actually, I blame the Gary Johnson voters. Romney would have won Ohio if those that voted for Johnson had the balls to suck it up and put a businessman in the WH instead of President Crybaby Kardashian.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:42 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Like the last election, I have mixed feelings about the Republican candidate. I liked Romney as a person, just as I liked McCain.

However, the Republican party has a lot of elements I'd rather not see in charge. If they consider ejecting the "screw the poor" Randians and the "my religion says what you're doing is bad" fundies then I'll consider voting for them. Oh, and also distance themselves from the frothing nutjobs like Limbaugh and Coulter.
You should be very happy with Obama. He's such a nice, honest man.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:49 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,635,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
You should be very happy with Obama. He's such a nice, honest man.
I'm never very happy with any politician. But I expect that because that's the way politics works.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:12 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Obama is as much white as he is black. He's a good looking dark complexioned white man, or he's a good looking light complexioned black man. How can anyone be accused of racism in his case?

The racism charge is a party strategy, devised by Democrats and the liberal media. It worked by helping to fuel black anger and resentment, and Obama's vote-for-revenge comment just helped seal it.
Obama is black. He and I are the same color, and he's been called the N word as much as me or any other bro.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:23 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
And, likewise, during O's campaigning (several years, to be exact) you missed all his demonization of the right and Christians who cling to their guns and Bibles. Oh, by the way, he's now getting ready to take those guns away, but that's for a separate thread.

You have just made his point, the NRA promoted that crap to scare the ignorant in order to boost guns sales. Guess what it worked! Please show where the President said anything about taking away anyones guns As far as those bible thumpers, well look who voted against their own beliefs. I could have sworn that Mormons, according to some evilangelicals was considered to be a cult, that is until mitt ran for president. Now you have a Christian running against a Mormon, I guess they rather have a cultist in office than a blackman

It is said that this campaign was the ugliest, nastiest ever. And our unifying leader-in-chief "approved" every lying ad.

Considering that mitt lied up until the very end, I guess people like you would rather have mitt pee on you and tell you it's raining sparkling water

So, if blacks fashioned Obama according to their own liking, did they also interpret his promises according to their own liking?

Please list at least three (truthful) reasons why blacks or latinos should have voted for flip romney.

......I'll wait

The vote appears to say that they did. Y'all are mighty slow to learn.
Yes, but unlike you we ARE learning!

Old 11-08-2012, 08:27 PM

4,684 posts, read 4,572,979 times
Politics has always been a high-stakes game. In the past, the losers usually had their heads cut off. Mitt Romney still has his, so no, I don't feel bad for him.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:30 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Yet Obama had a much better education then you will ever have. While you're sitting here blasting him for whatever reason, he will be sitting in the white house Governing over you, unless you choose to leave the country.

He is a better person then you will ever be.
lol.

Since you seem to think you're so smart, answer this:

1. What is my education level?
2. How much money do I have?
3. What was my profession before I retired?

You don't have a clue?

That's what I thought.

Now go on. It's past your bedtime.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:31 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Actually, I blame the Gary Johnson voters. Romney would have won Ohio if those that voted for Johnson had the balls to suck it up and put a businessman in the WH instead of President Crybaby Kardashian.
And I will forever blame the Paulbots for giving us 0bama in the first place. How quickly they forgot The Ross Effect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections