U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2012, 01:54 PM

9,976 posts, read 6,118,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamaniac View Post
Personally speaking if all the far right wing crazies wanted to all pack off and go to Mississippi and wall themselves off and create their own fundamentalist kingdom like Saudi Arabia that would be fine with me. They would be destitute within a generation.

How long does it take for a human to get this ignorant? Or are you just a juvenile posting with the adults?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2012, 02:00 PM

1,047 posts, read 1,993,475 times
Yes, it's childish, but there is a little part of me that would like to take Texas's star on the flag and give it to Puerto Rico instead. I think they would appreciate it more. Scubamaniac's ultra-conservatives can go with Texas.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:01 PM

9,976 posts, read 6,118,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
KUHNER: Obama backers threaten postelection violence - Washington Times

More violence threatened by the left. And I am standing by for you to tell me how the Washington Times stinks also.

What? No reply to this? Come on tell me that this is a rag post. It says almost the same as the other site that you tried to rag out. Liberal BS

Old 11-09-2012, 02:03 PM

4,990 posts, read 4,462,323 times
Real patriots, 1st & foremost put country over party, and don't riot & rampage like spoiled savages when their candidate loses.

If they try to hurt the American nation & people in any way, they should be considered traitors.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM

1,991 posts, read 3,403,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamaniac View Post
I think one of the reasons why a lot of the right wing wouldn't mind seeing America burn if they don't get their way is because a lot of right wing extremists are separatists. They don't view the sovereign U.S.A. or its people as "their" people. They see minorities as invading hordes, they see liberals as the enemy, and basically they have walled themselves off so much they consider themselves to be the only true Americans.
That shows much in common with those considering themselves to be the only true Muslims who wish to force Sharia Law upon everyone else. When democracy elects leaders who are not in favor of Sharia law, they go all crazy-angry and would rather see the nation burn than let the infidels run it and live peacefully in it. They don't want to cooperate, it's their way or burn in the wake of their anger. Those Muslim extremists use violence and terror as their weapons to put the infidels in line and make them behave as Sharia dictates. The American right wing extremists use holding the Congressional process hostage and attempts to use Congressional law/legal process as their weapons to put the infidels in line and make them behave as conservatism dictates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections