U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 AM
 
Location: US
743 posts, read 536,770 times
Reputation: 210

Advertisements

LOL
Four more years of Progressive Liberal Dems? The mess they have made with Hilary pulling Obammer's strings? Unless their controllers want that, they will be replaced. Screw Repubs too.

Missed the news? Presidents are selected, not elected?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-10-2013, 08:07 AM
 
Location: NJ
18,677 posts, read 16,452,588 times
Reputation: 7274
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Take a stats class! If you did, you would have seen not only 2012 well before it happened, you wouldn't even be considering GOP in 2016.
Correct. The 19 states blue since 1988 plus demographically blue VA and NM now have Dems start at about 260. GOP starts at about 180 based on states red since 1988 and safe for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:05 AM
 
132 posts, read 135,025 times
Reputation: 212
Using the word "great" and Obama in the same sentence is an oxymoron, unless you include failure in the same sentence.
Our country is in such a sad state that an unqualified, devious, obfuscating, corrupt hack like the repulsive Hillary can be considered a candidate for president.
Sadly, there are plenty of low information, clueless, drooling fools that would vote for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
 
2,541 posts, read 2,019,232 times
Reputation: 3814
In case you missed the memo, Hillary already ran for president. America didn't deem her worthy enough for the presidency when she actually ran for the office, so why the heck would they think she's worthy of it now after all this time???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:19 AM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
69,357 posts, read 79,541,504 times
Reputation: 38690
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Take a stats class! If you did, you would have seen not only 2012 well before it happened, you wouldn't even be considering GOP in 2016.
What are you even talking about? I do not have to take a stat class and I am not sure what that has to do with 1-the % Obama won by in 2012 and 2-the candidate the GOP put up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:22 AM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
69,357 posts, read 79,541,504 times
Reputation: 38690
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Correct. The 19 states blue since 1988 plus demographically blue VA and NM now have Dems start at about 260. GOP starts at about 180 based on states red since 1988 and safe for them.
NM only has a few votes, goes either way and VA isn't a given for either side. I am amazed how so many libs can predict what will happen 3 years from now. I think your crystal ball might be broken!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:29 AM
 
Location: Central Maine
4,641 posts, read 5,343,985 times
Reputation: 4782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme305 View Post
In case you missed the memo, Hillary already ran for president. America didn't deem her worthy enough for the presidency when she actually ran for the office, so why the heck would they think she's worthy of it now after all this time???
In case you missed the memo, Hillary ran for the Democratic nomination for President. Since she didn't get the Democratic nomination, she didn't run for President, and America did not have an opportunity to vote for her for President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 AM
 
Location: 22 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
23,289 posts, read 13,019,057 times
Reputation: 5862
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Support appears to be gaining for Hillary Clinton to succeed the great President Obama as President of the United States in 2016. She would be the first WOMAN to hold that position, a result of the CHANGE that President Obama represents. Should would get even more support than President Obama did in this last election, completely obliterating the GOP opposition. The GOP will again waste a FORTUNE in the losing effort. Imagine her having Colin Powell as her running mate. How about an Latino as her running mate, or an Asian? Maybe she would pick someone who is of mixed-race and GAY? Any combination dooms the hapless GOP. There isn't a GOP candidate alive who could compete.

Former top Obama aides join pro-Hillary effort - First Read
Hillary will beat hillary


americans are getting tired of the fascism of the liberals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:48 AM
 
48,966 posts, read 39,428,364 times
Reputation: 30618
What's particularily amusing here was that in 2008, supporting Hillary got a number of people called "racist".

Just your moment of zen for the day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-10-2013, 10:52 AM
 
48,966 posts, read 39,428,364 times
Reputation: 30618
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Support appears to be gaining for Hillary Clinton to succeed the great President Obama as President of the United States in 2016. She would be the first WOMAN to hold that position, a result of the CHANGE that President Obama represents. Should would get even more support than President Obama did in this last election, completely obliterating the GOP opposition. The GOP will again waste a FORTUNE in the losing effort. Imagine her having Colin Powell as her running mate. How about an Latino as her running mate, or an Asian? Maybe she would pick someone who is of mixed-race and GAY? Any combination dooms the hapless GOP. There isn't a GOP candidate alive who could compete.

Former top Obama aides join pro-Hillary effort - First Read
Nothing like hoping to elect a pro-corporation, pro-war, pro-offshoring republican that happens to have a (D) at the end of her name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top