U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 12:07 AM

26,503 posts, read 24,272,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The point of this thread is to point out the absurdity and hypocrisy of Democrats who play the race card.

I have made it abundantly clear throughout this thread that Mia Love's defeat was due to political ideology and not race.

I call on certain liberals and Democrats on this forum to adopt the same attitude - and to stop viewing everything through the prism of skin color.

A colorblind society is a good thing.
Ha ha. That is hilarious considering it's been people like Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly who have openly mourned the loss of a society that is dominated by whites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 12:08 AM

2,548 posts, read 1,803,265 times
Quote:
Why?

FYI - I blame Democrats - period.

Skin color is meaningless to me.

Why Democrat's make such an issue of it is a mystery.

Maybe they are just made because Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican.
So when Democrats vote for the Democratic candiates you blame it on racism?? . Your thread makes no sense

Old 11-10-2012, 12:15 AM

29,125 posts, read 21,196,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Ha ha. That is hilarious considering it's been people like Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly who have openly mourned the loss of a society that is dominated by whites.
What do they have to do with my post?

Old 11-10-2012, 12:16 AM

47,314 posts, read 24,727,647 times
She's from Utah...who cares. In the grand scheme of things, they matter about as much as an ant on an elephants behind. So what that she lost. Maybe she can move to Idaho and see if she'll be more popular there.

Lol @ black folks trying to appeal to people in the most milquetoast state in America. Good luck with that. Sometimes you've just gotta know where you do and don't fit in.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
So when Democrats vote for the Democratic candiates you blame it on racism?? . Your thread makes no sense
I have made it clear that this thread is about demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.

Liberal hypocrisy is my target here - not the racial motivations of certain liberals on this forum.

Old 11-10-2012, 12:18 AM

2,548 posts, read 1,803,265 times
Quote:
I have made it clear that this thread is about demonstrating absurdity by being absurd. .
I thought that was the point of all of your threads??

Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM

26,503 posts, read 24,272,676 times
Quote:
If there's any lesson here, I think it may be that it's not worth our time and effort to respond to any of them!

Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
She's from Utah...who cares. In the grand scheme of things, they matter about as much as an ant on an elephants behind. So what that she lost. Maybe she can move to Idaho and see if she'll be more popular there.

Lol @ black folks trying to appeal to people in the most milquetoast state in America. Good luck with that. Sometimes you've just gotta know where you do and don't fit in.
Mia Love lives in and cares about the state of Utah. She is also a Mormon.

She isn't "trying to appeal" to anyone - she just wants to serve her constituents.

Are liberals that corrupted when it comes to the reasons to enter public service?

Old 11-10-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
So - you admit that liberals are absurd?

Old 11-10-2012, 12:30 AM

17,414 posts, read 18,330,072 times
Quote:
Mia Love lives in and cares about the state of Utah. She is also a Mormon.

She isn't "trying to appeal" to anyone - she just wants to serve her constituents.

Are liberals that corrupted when it comes to the reasons to enter public service?

Well those constiuents told Mia Love to basically "kick rocks". They did not care to have Mia Love represent them in the nation's capitol.

Those people in Utah voted an entire straight Republican ticket with the exception of that one specific individual who doesn't look like the others. So Mia Love can do all of the converting to Mormonism and marrying of Mormons and having Mormon babies that she wants to....they don't think that she is one of them....and they let their votes inform Mia Love of that fact as well.

And Mia Love should not be surprised when the Republican power brokers no longer accept her phone calls. She is no longer of any use to them now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or