U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 12:33 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,676,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
This is one reason the country needs to divide. The liberals are very filled with hate for anyone who doesn't think their way. We are no longer a people that has anything in common with one another.
Again you accuse the "opposition" of what you first do yourself. Fox has done this for decades - and shamelessly! Maybe you should try not to be so transparent in this - most people can see it.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:56 PM

26,503 posts, read 24,304,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I feel sorry for the pig... that he had to wear a Romney T shirt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Poor pig.
Same reaction here. Sad to see an animal abused like that.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 PM

3,438 posts, read 2,468,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
News, Dead Pig Dressed In Mitt Romney T-Shirt Left On GOP Office Doorstep In California.

This is what you get when you are dealing with the lower class, less educated, dregs of society that makes up the Democratic party. Knowing who you are dealing with, is this kind of conduct a surprise to anyone?
I think that what this person did is disgusting and pure evil, but let's not pretend only Democrats do things like this.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:20 PM

69,538 posts, read 79,825,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Again you accuse the "opposition" of what you first do yourself. Fox has done this for decades - and shamelessly! Maybe you should try not to be so transparent in this - most people can see it.
Yes, both sides are guilty and it is so childish, borderlining on bullying and hateful, but I would like one example of FOX doing anything even similar..I can only think of one person that would make remarks like some we are seeing here and that in Bill Maher...So now, tell us where the hateful remarks FOX supposedly has made can be found.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:30 PM

47,576 posts, read 58,897,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I think that what this person did is disgusting and pure evil, but let's not pretend only Democrats do things like this.
When did Republicans EVER kill a pig and dress it like Obama?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM

85,077 posts, read 99,155,665 times
Quote:
OH, you could probably find a story on a google search of that or something very similar.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:33 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,676,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Yes, both sides are guilty and it is so childish, borderlining on bullying and hateful, but I would like one example of FOX doing anything even similar..I can only think of one person that would make remarks like some we are seeing here and that in Bill Maher...So now, tell us where the hateful remarks FOX supposedly has made can be found.
You think there's a "place" for them or they are easy to find? I don't have the time.
* Hannity: "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture".

What I heard myself:
Hannity: "Liberals hate their own families and their own children".
Limbaugh: "She's a slu*".

Old 11-11-2012, 11:42 PM

24,109 posts, read 17,711,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
OH, you could probably find a story on a google search of that or something very similar.
Why don't you find it for us, then?

Old 11-11-2012, 11:44 PM

85,077 posts, read 99,155,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Why don't you find it for us, then?
Because I am truly, madly, deeply not interested in doing so. I didn't go around looking for this one, either.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:27 AM

9,153 posts, read 11,722,114 times
Quote:
NEVER they usually do stuff like Photoshop POTUS Barack H. Obama as some sort of ape or on the other hand he's some times (show cased) as a common street corner PIMP nice isn't it conservative folks......

Try Ann Coutler On For Size.....
Ann Coulter - Wikiquote

Ann Coulter Quotes - BrainyQuote

Ann Coulter Quotes: Coulter's Controversial Comments (Video) | NowPublic News Coverage

American Politics Journal -- The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter's Quotes

Ann Coulter Quotes - Funny and Outrageous Ann Coulter Quotes

The Best Quotes From Ann Coulter’s ‘Slander’ | Right Wing News

Top 25 Ann Coulter Quotes

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or