U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 12:40 AM

9,313 posts, read 11,991,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Why don't you find it for us, then?
Glenn Beck.......

Top 10 Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes

History Of Hate

Top 10 Glenn Beck Racist Quotes | Breaking News for Black America

Glenn Beck - Wikiquote

Is Glenn Beck the craziest person ever? Beck quotes - Milwaukee Progressive | Examiner.com

Glenn Beck Quotes - BrainyQuote

Craziest Glenn Beck Quotes - YouTube

NBC

Sarah Palin in E-Mail to Glenn Beck: "I Hate Violence" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Glenn Beck Quotes | List of Controversial Statements by Glenn Beck

Old 11-12-2012, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Yes, both sides are guilty and it is so childish, borderlining on bullying and hateful, but I would like one example of FOX doing anything even similar..I can only think of one person that would make remarks like some we are seeing here and that in Bill Maher...So now, tell us where the hateful remarks FOX supposedly has made can be found.
35 Hateful And Stupid Rush Limbaugh Quotes That Should Anger Everyone | Addicting Info

Top 10 Rush Limbaugh Racist Quotes | Breaking News for Black America

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh Quote

Rush Limbaugh - Wikiquote

35 ...Rush Limbaugh Quotes That Should Anger Everyone - Political Wrinkles

Rush Limbaugh, Pig of Propaganda

Rush Limbaugh's Many Hateful Comments About Women

Rush Limbaugh: Obama 'hates this country' - Kevin Robillard - POLITICO.com

12 Racist quotes by Rush Limbaugh | Liberals Unite

Limbaugh’s ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Comments ‘Bizarre,’ Says Nolan - ABC News

Old 11-12-2012, 09:27 AM

70,488 posts, read 81,490,697 times
I give, you proved your point: we now have 2 jerks, Rush and Maher...I would just add one thing: anyone that would believe Politico or snopes needs to realize both are far left, I am sure some of your examples are as well, but regardless, you have certainly are right about Limbaugh..

Old 11-12-2012, 10:06 AM

5,740 posts, read 5,762,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I give, you proved your point: we now have 2 jerks, Rush and Maher...I would just add one thing: anyone that would believe Politico or snopes needs to realize both are far left, I am sure some of your examples are as well, but regardless, you have certainly are right about Limbaugh..
Politico is not "far left" any more than Clinton, Obama, or the democratic party is "far left". That is FoxSpeak. We have no communist Marxist left wing in this country - regardless of what Fox says.

Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM

4,999 posts, read 3,824,878 times

Mitt Romney Style (Gangnam Style Parody) - YouTube

Old 11-12-2012, 11:18 AM

17,250 posts, read 9,724,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Authorities are searching the person who left a pig carcass wrapped in a Mitt Romney T-shirt at a Southern California Republican Party office.

The Los Angeles Times reports that the dead animal was found early Thursday morning at the GOP office on Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach.

Dead pig wrapped in Mitt Romney T-shirt dumped at GOP office - latimes.com
He'd never have worn it while he was alive. Some things a pig won't do.

Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM

Default Some Of The POTUS Barack Obama Hateful Acts

TheSock Obama Co. The original Obama Monkey!

The Coon Caricature: Blacks as Monkeys

Primate in Chief: A Guide to Racist Obama Monkey Photoshops | The Awl

We are respectable negroes: No Laughing Matter: The Tea Party GOP's Depictions of President Obama as an Ape are Motivated by Violence and Hate

Michelle Obama Google image

Funny Face Pictures - Strange Pics - Freaking News

Mother Jones | loonwatch.com

http://www.com.washington.edu/facult...ning-Obama.pdf

African American Pundit: 4/17/11 - 4/24/11

» From the “can you imagine if a conservative publication did this?” files - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Old 11-13-2012, 01:51 PM

24,875 posts, read 18,273,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
When did Republicans EVER kill a pig and dress it like Obama?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
OH, you could probably find a story on a google search of that or something very similar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Why don't you find it for us, then?
glenn beck quotes are the same as killing a pig and dressing it up in a romney t-shirt?

please put down the crack pipe.

Old 11-13-2012, 01:54 PM

4,952 posts, read 7,208,535 times
I feel positively terrible, for the poor pig, who had to wear a Romney shirt and didn't have a dignified death, by, being dropped off at Romney's campaign office. A landfill would have been more dignified.

Old 11-13-2012, 03:22 PM

20,434 posts, read 13,693,001 times
It must have been one of Romney's infuriated volunteers who didn't like the credit card being cut off.
The thing reeks of Republican symbolism to me. Democrats would never waste a perfectly good celebratory barbecue like that, but I can see a Republican using his last money to buy a symbolic pig.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or