U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 04:27 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,244,747 times

Advertisements

This happened in my hood, and as far as I know the pig was slaughtered for food. There is nothing illegal about having a pig carcass, otherwise Havana Mania, our local Cuban restaurant would be long gone since they roast whole pigs every week. It is however illegal to dump the carcass improperly which is what happened here.

Far as I know the perp or perps have not been named yet, let alone their political party. Jumping to conclusions is what lost Romney his election, among many other things.

What a waste of good food, how many hungry people could have been fed instead of doing this silly stunt? That was my first thought. And what a joke to have a republican office here anyways, it would make more sense for them to sell pork from their location than to conduct a business that is a lost cause.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,189,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Authorities are searching the person who left a pig carcass wrapped in a Mitt Romney T-shirt at a Southern California Republican Party office.

The Los Angeles Times reports that the dead animal was found early Thursday morning at the GOP office on Highland Avenue in Manhattan Beach.

Dead pig wrapped in Mitt Romney T-shirt dumped at GOP office - latimes.com
Are they absolutely sure it isn't mit????

Old 11-13-2012, 04:40 PM

10,005 posts, read 8,753,791 times
I don't know how they do things in Southern California, but in North Carolina that is just how we say hello, though to be fair someone usually shows up with a trailer grill, slaw, beans and beer shortly afterwords.

Old 11-13-2012, 04:52 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,680,238 times
QUESTION: Swine in a Romney T-shirt - who does that remind you of?

Old 11-13-2012, 05:01 PM

9,411 posts, read 11,325,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Are they absolutely sure it isn't mit????
Test it for DNA..

Old 11-13-2012, 05:06 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,369,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
News, Dead Pig Dressed In Mitt Romney T-Shirt Left On GOP Office Doorstep In California.

THANK YOU, could not have said it any better, . Condone this, you condone violent acts. I do not accept things as this nature done to Obama, even though i loathe him.

There is a difference in people, some are just plain pigs! Anything done or said about the Messiah, and you people are up in arms, ain't funny when things are done to him, nor anyone else.

This just shows the true ignorance of a Obama Supporter, the win was not enough, wait till you lose your job!

This is what you get when you are dealing with the lower class, less educated, dregs of society that makes up the Democratic party. Knowing who you are dealing with, is this kind of conduct a surprise to anyone?

How true what you say, lower class, how low can one go, less educated, ingorant to the core, they don't want things said about their Messiah, but find the humor when these things are done to someone else. Grow up, these things do not surprise me, i know the ingorance. I find no fun in these acts, done to anyone. When does it actually go too far. When you think this stuff is humorous and funny, you are inmature.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:17 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,680,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
How true what you say, lower class, how low can one go, less educated, ingorant to the core, they don't want things said about their Messiah, but find the humor when these things are done to someone else. Grow up, these things do not surprise me, i know the ingorance. I find no fun in these acts, done to anyone. When does it actually go too far. When you think this stuff is humorous and funny, you are inmature.
HYPOCRISY ALERT: If it was an Obama T-shirt you would be loving it! Who are you kidding?
You preach about decency and civility, then call the lower economic classes "ignorant to the core" (you forgot stupid and lazy, right?).

Last edited by detwahDJ; 11-13-2012 at 06:30 PM..

Old 11-13-2012, 08:02 PM

13,079 posts, read 21,244,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
So you know who did it?!? Get on the horn at once and call Manhattan Beach PD, you will spare them a lot of time investigating this case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or