U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 01:30 PM

29,805 posts, read 15,213,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
I've told the story before, but it bears repeating:
It does?

Old 11-10-2012, 01:35 PM

16,426 posts, read 9,279,680 times
Quote:

A group of six-year-old boys found a turtle; they couldn't tell if it was male or female, so they took a vote and "made" it male. They had some thinking to do when the turtle began to lay eggs.
Tell us more about the bears. You promised.

Old 11-10-2012, 01:57 PM

30,105 posts, read 15,661,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am just waiting a couple more weeks to turn 61 and then I plan to go get SSI and have YOU pay for around 100,000 in back surgery. Then i will be on SSI till 65, then SS maybe SSI still and i will still work under that table while YOU pay for it ALL....

Now i know that sounds bad, but this money is only play money it's all pretend, so don't worry much about it.

We play trading worthless paper notes all the time and for it we can buy things like homes cars, trucks and gas, but no money is real.

If you dug a hole in the ground and found a box of moldy paper 100 dollar bills in 2020, it would be a far cry from digging up a box full of Spanish gold and silver 400 years old.....

Anyway good luck on your new Anti American campaign.

Don't be too upset when We the people take back our country via violent means.. Really you should have wiped out the 2nd first. Oh well
Well, I don't think we have to get violent. But we do have to get rough. We don't have to take this. We are smarter than they are. We know their game. We need to play by their rules, and go after them with all we've got. Lawsuits, Boycotts of Democrat owned business, dig up the dirt on them and smear them with it on the Internet. Look what they did to Palin? We were too nice. But we too can play that game.

Oh, and do not use any Union labor for anything if you can avoid it. Do not patronize Union Shops. The Unions and their little pawns are the plague. Treat them that way. Stay away from them. I think there is a lot we can do, if we focus. And, stay in touch with your Representative in Congress and let him know how you feel.

We won huge state victories. There are more Republican run states than their are Democrat states. This is the time to push for "right to work" laws in your state, if you don't already have such. Go for it. I'm with ya 100%!

The fun is about to begin.

I'll laugh when we start hearing of the liberals losing their homes and jobs. It's their just desserts. They've had it coming for a long time.

Old 11-10-2012, 02:00 PM

76 posts, read 36,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, I don't think we have to get violent. But we do have to get rough. We don't have to take this. We are smarter than they are. We know their game. We need to play by their rules, and go after them with all we've got. Lawsuits, Boycotts of Democrat owned business, dig up the dirt on them and smear them with it on the Internet. Look what they did to Palin? We were too nice. But we too can play that game.

Oh, and do not use any Union labor for anything if you can avoid it. Do not patronize Union Shops. The Unions and their little pawns are the plague. Treat them that way. Stay away from them. I think there is a lot we can do, if we focus. And, stay in touch with your Representative in Congress and let him know how you feel.

We won huge state victories. There are more Republican run states than their are Democrat states. This is the time to push for "right to work" laws in your state, if you don't already have such. Go for it. I'm with ya 100%!

I'll laugh when we start hearing of the liberals losing their homes and jobs. It's their just desserts. They've had it coming for a long time.

I hope this is the new strategy. It will be better than the birther, communist, N word strategy that was used since 2008

Old 11-10-2012, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Typical, and why the Republicans will continue to fail. The demographic personified: Old, back problems, and cranky.

Trust this: "You the people" will be taking back the early bird special down at the Golden Corral before you ever get off red state lazy boys to start a violent Revolution!
I guess you didn't watch the Republican Convention. You're drawing the wrong conlusion. Good!

Is Marco Rubio "old and cranky?" How about Mia Love (so sorry she lost her campaign, but she is still a great spokeswoman for Republican values, and a voice for all women. We're proud of her.

There are many others, I don't have the names in front of me, and my memory isn't serving me at the moment.

It ain't over till it's over. And that isn't going to happen.

Old 11-10-2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
We the people just voted, and we didn't vote for your guy or your direction.
Right on, right on!

Old 11-10-2012, 02:22 PM

11,370 posts, read 6,786,875 times
If some people here can't grasp the fact that eqality can't be legislated by the imposition of mediocrity -- any more than some traditionalist conservatives can't understand that morality can't be legislated -- then the lesson will just have to be repeated. You can silence the messenger if you wish -- it fits in with the crypto-Fascist mindset of both groups -- but the free movement of economic goods and human interaction, not to mention the laws of nature, will eventually overrule your fantasies -- every time. That's what objective reasoning is all about. And it's far less likely to be found among the components of the Democratic coalition than the Republican.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 11-10-2012 at 03:14 PM..

Old 11-10-2012, 02:56 PM

625 posts, read 1,522,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

I think you should change your name to nonsenseguy. What we did to Palin? That sh*t box did it to her self by opening her pie hole.

Old 11-10-2012, 03:19 PM

5,307 posts, read 5,914,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"The armed insurrection has been postponed due to back surgery." I think we have the Tea Party's epitaph.
Does JC Whitney sell 50 caliber gun mount kits for electric mobility scooters?

Old 11-10-2012, 03:23 PM

5,307 posts, read 5,914,680 times
Quote:

A group of six-year-old boys found a turtle; they couldn't tell if it was male or female, so they took a vote and "made" it male. They had some thinking to do when the turtle began to lay eggs.
Were the boys wearing onions on their belts, as was the fashion in those times?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or