U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 09:52 AM

46,054 posts, read 28,260,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post
Get over it! Obama won. Romney lost. How long are you going to whine??!!
I am guessing for about four more years at least.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:59 AM

32,525 posts, read 17,636,768 times
Smile This is laughable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Here's our situation. This is Leftist Utopia. And they tried to tell us Romney's numbers didn't add up?

Thank you Obama voters! I hope you enjoy the misery that you will now be part of! It doesn't get any better than this. Hope they enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Articles: It's Your Move, Mr. President
That post and the link are both laughable.

But I get the impression that neither were intended to be humorous.

Just more of the same-old same-old

Old 11-11-2012, 10:03 AM

17,413 posts, read 18,272,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
I would really like Boehner to come out and say, "We've spent the last 2 years trying to save this country from fiscal ruin. The people reelected Barack Obama, so we are not going to oppose his fiscal plans. We will allow him to raise taxes, impose regulations, etc. We do not agree with this plan, but the American people have voted for him twice, so we will give Americans what they wanted. We want to go on record now that we do think this plan is bad for America and the American people, and that has been said by multiple economists. But the American people have spoken, so we will not stand in the way."

And then let the people suffer for what they have done. We can live for years on our savings and investments. It won't hurt my family nearly as much. The people who will suffer the most are the people who voted for Obama in the the largest numbers- blacks, Hispanics, the young, and the poor. Sometimes you have to go through some pain to learn a lesson. I'm think this should be the time.

The arrogance of this post is the deeply rooted cancer of the Republican party. It has festered and grown yet despite all of the signs of sickness, the host is still blind to the fact that the cancer is causing a long, slow death.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:08 AM

69,259 posts, read 79,427,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I am guessing for about four more years at least.
and how long is the left side going to continue posting nay, nay, nay threads? I think it is time to come in, off the playground little children and go back to class. Maybe it is time for a class on government. We need to have a lesson on the overall picture of victory and defeat. We need to understand, there are many people and issues in every election and some will be won my one side and some by the other.

Old 11-11-2012, 11:27 AM

625 posts, read 1,522,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and how long is the left side going to continue posting nay, nay, nay threads? I think it is time to come in, off the playground little children and go back to class. Maybe it is time for a class on government. We need to have a lesson on the overall picture of victory and defeat. We need to understand, there are many people and issues in every election and some will be won my one side and some by the other.
As longs as RWNJ continue to talk about a violent revolution. Before you talk about children try looking in the mirror. As long as your party defends POS like Aiken, Ryan and the frothy mix known as Santorum your opinion is worthless.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:10 PM

17,022 posts, read 9,064,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameriscot View Post
Get over it! Obama won. Romney lost. How long are you going to whine??!!

..........said the gloaters.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM

46,054 posts, read 28,260,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Probably till about Christmas, though I am sure we will remind you how horribly wrong your polls were whenever you bring them up, but that is a given for how poorly they did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or