U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 09:02 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,474,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Never vote for them they are rich racist white guys who have no clue how much fun it is to spend ourselves into bankruptcy . Vote democratic so we can spend money that rich guys pay for. And if something goes wrong we blame bush , welcome to the new liberal America cut our defense give it to the poor , tax rich guys and make sure we punish them. No reason to vote republican keep the party going . And when it collapses blame fox and bush
I don't blame people like you do. There is progress ahead. Blamng people is weak.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:03 AM

69,640 posts, read 79,980,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
I agree with many of your points and I think that you really hit the nail on the head, 70Ford.

However, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon.

Just look at the responses and the sheer amount of venom, spite, and hatred being thrown around here by the extreme right-wing wackos for the past few days since the election. These people don't want to cooperate. As much as they like to preach it (and accuse the president of not doing it), they don't believe in bi-partisanship. It's their way, or the highway. Just look at one of the threads that someone posted on here with the title "Block Everything". Reaching across the aisle my behind!

I really hope (and I think there's a good chance too) that the GOP selects someone extremely far right-wing for 2016, so then we can hand their behinds another defeat. They'll continue to insult women, gays, minorities, the college educated, etc. etc. But that's okay, we'll just continue to drag them into the next century (kicking and screaming all the way I'm sure).

But the biggest thing that bugs me about the GOP is that they act like they're the only "true Americans" and that they're the only ones who work and pay taxes,etc., while the rest of us just sit on welfare and are parasitically eating away at the system. HA! My parents do extremely well for themselves financially, both have masters degrees from prestigious universities, and have lived on 3 continents with us, while I am a full-time university student who works an internship throughout the year in addition to my school work and extra-curricular activities and obligations. And we're all "ignorant liberals". So, please, spare me RWNJ's with your malarky!

I guess they'll never learn.....

Sour grapes
talk about a hateful, revengful and utterly negative posting: WOW, I would rather, regardless of what side is running, vote for what is best for the country in my opinion and not vote because of childish hatred for the otherside.. I would hope the Democrats can come up with a canidate that will be able to offer positive ideas, as well a Repub that will do similar, not produce candidates full of hatred...Obviously you don't really care about that,you just want to win. would you vote for Daffy Duck if he had a D next to his name?

Old 11-11-2012, 09:06 AM

Tired of hate. Embrace Democrat. Republicans are full of hate. Even pissed off England. Incredible.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:06 AM

69,640 posts, read 79,980,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Talk about out of touch. That little twit is an embarrassment and a non-person. You know.....about as important politically and intellectually as, oh, say, Khloe Kardashian.
I can't rep you again,but my thoughts exactly. We have good, young Republicans out there, female as well as male, but certainly she isn't either...well she is young, and acts even younger.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:08 AM

Then why give us such crap I can vote on? Repubs didn't/can't field a decent candidate?

Mitt and his VP choice was a joke.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:09 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,561,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I don't blame people like you do. There is progress ahead. Blamng people is weak.
Yes but we lame bush here in liberal America it's never a liberals fault look at the election
All hail the great obama

Old 11-11-2012, 09:10 AM

12,482 posts, read 8,561,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Tired of hate. Embrace Democrat. Republicans are full of hate. Even pissed off England. Incredible.
Dang rich old white guys are evil

Old 11-11-2012, 09:11 AM

aye. Those who blame bush haven't a clue. those who mourn the loss of a decent Republican candidate. dont

Old 11-11-2012, 09:12 AM

etjet are you hapy with Mitt Romney as your party's choice" I sure wasn't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or