U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 04:32 PM

12,607 posts, read 14,605,815 times

Advertisements

Guess who said that? It wasn't Obama, it was George W. Bush. All Obama knows how to do is divide. I would so much rather have W in the White House right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2012, 04:37 PM

46,054 posts, read 28,260,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Guess who said that? It wasn't Obama, it was George W. Bush. All Obama knows how to do is divide. I would so much rather have W in the White House right now.
It is typical do as I say, not as I do. Clearly you either weren't paying attention to Bush or was just happy he was doing everything the Cons loved. He was a divider in chief, the true my way or the highway guy, but the Cons were too drunk behind the wheel to notice.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It is typical do as I say, not as I do. Clearly you either weren't paying attention to Bush or was just happy he was doing everything the Cons loved. He was a divider in chief, the true my way or the highway guy, but the Cons were too drunk behind the wheel to notice.
Obama is the one who is shoving everything HE wants down our throats. He doesn't care what the American people want, he is going to do things his way. Bush was so much better than Obama has ever thought of being and truly was there for ALL Americans. Obama wants people to vote for REVENGE, remember? To say Bush was a divider is laughable, when that is so obviously all Obama has ever done.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:48 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,968,489 times
Quote:
Obama is the one who is shoving everything HE wants down our throats. He doesn't care what the American people want, he is going to do things his way. Bush was so much better than Obama has ever thought of being and truly was there for ALL Americans. Obama wants people to vote for REVENGE, remember? To say Bush was a divider is laughable, when that is so obviously all Obama has ever done.
obama is not "shoving everything HE wants down our throats" he is going forth with a democratic agenda. he did win the election, he is doing the job he was elected to do. bush was by most all accounts one of the worst president in american history.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
obama is not "shoving everything HE wants down our throats" he is going forth with a democratic agenda. he did win the election, he is doing the job he was elected to do. bush was by most all accounts one of the worst president in american history.
Not by most accounts - by liberal accounts. Bush was a much better president than Obama will ever be.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:57 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,968,489 times
Quote:
Not by most accounts - by liberal accounts. Bush was a much better president than Obama will ever be.
sorry it was by most accounts. your memory must be foggy. after 8 years in office he wasn't even welcomed at his convention, which should of been his huge going away fiesta. he also never endorsed by making a political commercial for his GOP running buddies as none wanted to be associated with his bad presidency.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:01 PM

3,184 posts, read 5,187,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I actually believe Bush did a pretty good job his first term, I don't know what happened his second. Anyways I completely agree with what you said about Obama especially considering red-tape and bureaucracy kept him from doing much his first-term meaning he couldn't shove anything down our throats anyways. But this term I know it will be different, us liberals now have a no-BS attitude towards conservatives and they know this. I'm not taking any BS from conservatives on this site and Obama isn't taking any BS from conservatives in congress.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:08 PM

4,999 posts, read 3,752,895 times
Quote:
Maybe you were in a coma Tuesday but the American people overwhelmingly voted for Obama....In 2000 Bush got less overall votes and was selected President and called that a mandate.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:10 PM

6,795 posts, read 6,588,241 times
He was definitely there for all of the victims of Katrina in 2005. Oh yes, oh yes, he was.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:11 PM

10,115 posts, read 6,729,087 times
I voted for Dubya twice, and you must have amnesia. Let's talk about lying to the American people about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and then sending our kids to war there. How about lying to the American people and elevating the terror alert to scare the living crap out of people to help Bush win reelection in 04? Using fear to run a country and push an agenda is about as divisive as it gets. I'd been involved with the R party my entire adult life, but those years during the Bush administration, especially during his second term, are when I realized that there were deep, ugly problems in the party, and it's become a million times worse since then. Obama is no savior, but you're going off the deep end on this one.
Ridge: I was pushed to raise terror alert - US news - Security | NBC News
Fake Homeland Security Terror Alerts during Bush Adminstration | Global Research
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or