U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-11-2012, 11:00 PM
 
19,839 posts, read 8,103,768 times
Reputation: 6611

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]

If there was voter fraud to get Obama elected then surely it will be looked into. Bottom line is that Romney wasn't electable and that's what you guys need to get past. Are you a conservative party or a moderate party. You can't be both and that was Romney's problem
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-11-2012, 11:46 PM
 
23,980 posts, read 16,176,940 times
Reputation: 8914
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Roy there is massive voter fraud going on, that is the reason why Romney lost....and heck while we are at it, there will be massive voter fraud in 2016 when your guy loses again cause we know that is the only explanation for you.
You know very well that we have already voted for 2016. We used the very, very early voting laws that are in place for Democrats only. They just have to fill the names of the candidates in on election day. Whomever it is has already won.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 01:41 AM
 
10,546 posts, read 7,563,843 times
Reputation: 16229
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You know very well that we have already voted for 2016. We used the very, very early voting laws that are in place for Democrats only. They just have to fill the names of the candidates in on election day. Whomever it is has already won.
Thank you Jesus, Hallelujah, and amen, for Whomever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 03:27 AM
 
33,241 posts, read 39,400,283 times
Reputation: 28593
Obama likely won through election fraud

Yeah Roy anything you say, must have been voter fraud, as Romney was supposed to win in a landslide,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 04:25 AM
 
Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,477,105 times
Reputation: 6346
Internetz! - Instantsfun.es

This thread is a lot better read if you keep whacking the "dramatic" button.

I find it very strange that an anti-Obama web site has anti-Obama stories about how he rigged an election. That's how awesome, smart and talented a man Obama is. See, a dumb ignorant loser wouldn't have a chance rigging an election. Townhall is basically saying he's super human, or perhaps he's really some kind of alien super robot.

As the OP mentions, he can't prove the story wrong. And you can't prove Obama is not a super intelligent alien robot, either. I say we just bow to our new alien robot overlord and be done with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:35 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,292 posts, read 10,165,816 times
Reputation: 3535
Actually by looking at the reaction from carl roves face, it looked like the guy that he paid to fix the election ran off with his money since he was the only one that was really suprised that mitt lost.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:36 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,292 posts, read 10,165,816 times
Reputation: 3535
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I believe it, because the Democrats have been pulling this kind of crap for years. Thanks to ACORN, (which you may remember Obama worked for) these techniques have been honed a fine art.

Ohio was excited for Romney. He drew huge crowds; much larger than Obama, and they were energized crowds. That Romney lost Ohio just doesn't fit with what we saw. I'm positive there was fraud, and lots of it!

Calm down, they were only there for the concert
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:38 AM
 
Location: Old Mother Idaho
19,540 posts, read 13,188,203 times
Reputation: 14240
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Wow. He Obama got the vote of 108% of registered voters in Ohio County. How do you manage that, Obama?

Family Security Matters
Where are the facts? That link you posted was another link to the original article. The original made some numbers claims, but there was nothing at all to back them up. There was no mention of where the numbers came from, and no link to any source.

Where is the challenge? If such a massive amount of fraud happened, county and/or state officials would have called for a recount and other measures. Where is a report on a recount? 108% voter fraud is ridiculous on it's face in these days of highly accurate numbers crunching. It would have been as ridiculous 100 years ago.

Don't believe everything you read on the net. Just 'cause it's there doesn't mean it's true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:40 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,292 posts, read 10,165,816 times
Reputation: 3535
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many registered dead people have voted in Ohio for years. Kind of like the new song by Ray Stevens says.

Here is a link to Stevens song about voter fraud and dead people voting Democrat.


Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat - YouTube

Now why would the republicans let the dead people vote and make the living wait in such long lines
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-12-2012, 05:42 AM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,292 posts, read 10,165,816 times
Reputation: 3535
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Obama will be running again, won't he? Please let me know about that one.

Yep, and Bill Clinton will be his running mate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top