U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2012, 05:49 AM

30,149 posts, read 15,729,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Democrats are the masters of election fraud.

Why anybody votes for those crooks is a mystery to me.
I agree. Thank God we rid ourselves of the Strickland crooks! We were so close to getting rid of Sherrod Brown. We'll get him the next time. He's one of the worst.

It was just a few Democrat heavy counties that were mainly responisble for Obama's "win." Anyone living in Ohio who saw the entusiasm for Romney, and the lack of enthusiasm (even to the extent that there were practically zero Obama/Biden signs to be seen) for Obama is suspicious. But, we have Lordstown, which means, GM, and those Union workers are not smart people. Most are pretty ignorant. They push buttons and make $40/hr plus benefits. I know ... we have been through the plant... a former 4-H associate who worked in the paint department arranged it. He famously bragged, "If I push the wrong button, that car gets painted the wrong color." Oh, gee, that's a tremendous amount of responsibility! $40/hr!!!! For that!!!! And we wonder why Public employee unions are bankrupting our states?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 05:53 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,442,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are they really paying you guys. Darn it, I wish I had known that so I could have fouled my Romney ballot so as to have it thrown out.
you've got ... 40000 posts. Talk about getting paid.

I think it's pretty obvious that Romney tried to rig the election, and just screwed it up so bad, Obama won by default. Kind of like visiting our allies and totally failing.

Old 11-12-2012, 05:57 AM

30,149 posts, read 15,729,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Aha, proponents of faith-based election results don't need proof.
"In this unproductive week of finger pointing and teeth gnashing, I am prepared to argue that Indiana tells us potentially more about America's future than Ohio.
In the week before the election, I was invited to speak at my alma mater, Purdue University. As I drove around West Lafayette, what caught my eye was the absence of Obama signs. I did not see one, not even in the faculty neighborhoods. As Obama's unpopularity grew during the last four years, his team at some point decided to concede Indiana. From their perspective, Indiana lacked one tactical asset that Ohio had -- early voting.
Early voting is a boon for the vote harvesters. The vote harvester's mission is to gather unthinking collectives of potential voters -- nursing home residents, college students, skid-row dwellers, recent immigrants -- and get them to vote. Harvesting does not necessarily mean fraud, but it clearly encourages the same. In James O'Keefe's Project Veritas videos, we saw how easy it was for even a congressman's son -- in this case, Pat Moran, son of Jim -- to cross the line from harvesting to cheating.
Early voting makes harvesting all the more economical. Fewer people on the ground can get more accomplished. At an Obama rally at Ohio State, my friends in Columbus tell me, the Obama campaign provided a steady stream of busses to take rally-goers right to the polls, one stop shopping."

Read more: Articles: The Real Lesson of the Election

I am witness to the same lack of evidence of support for Obama in my area of Ohio; nearly zero Obama/Biden signs, yet many, many (did I say "many") Romney/Ryan signs. They were everywhere. How is it, then, that Obama "won?" I think it's pretty clear that something doesn't add up, and we know from past experience that this area, indeed the entire state, has been a favorite ACORN target, since Ohio is a key "swing state."

And while the RCP average of all polls showed a very narrow Obama lead for nearly the entire time, the RCP average includes some very questionable polls. There were polls, however, much more meaningfull ones, that showed Romney leading by high single digits to low double digits.

This is why I don't buy the results. And, by the way, I believe we have not yet counted all the votes. There were still provisional and military ballots to be counted, last I heard, and I don't think that is finished yet.

We also know that Democrats 'envented' election fraud, and honed it to a fine art.

Last edited by nononsenseguy; 11-12-2012 at 06:17 AM..

Old 11-12-2012, 07:29 AM

19,139 posts, read 9,108,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
We also know that Democrats 'envented' election fraud, and honed it to a fine art.
and they've been able to do this for all these years without republicans being able to show any proof ( besides the rock solid "i didn't see enough lawn signs" evidence ) ? that's pretty amazing.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 AM

32,690 posts, read 17,750,910 times
Wink Still hurts...

Quote:
I didn't even know that Obama had that many votes. Someone must have cut out several of your votes to make it appear a bit more likely.

Haven't you heard the leaners talking right here on CD about those phones being Reagan phones in the beginning. I guess you leaners just use things like that any way that fits, huh?

... doesn't it roy.

Tune in the Glen Beck for further instructions.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 AM

7,922 posts, read 7,631,386 times
Obama likely won through election fraud ...............
Reading B/S like this makes everyone realise why the Republican's cannot be taken seriously.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 AM

5,740 posts, read 5,670,410 times
Quote:
----------------------------------

This is why I don't buy the results. And, by the way, I believe we have not yet counted all the votes. There were still provisional and military ballots to be counted, last I heard, and I don't think that is finished yet.
Here is your democratic "election fraud" according to the pathetic Karl Rove. Democrats suppressed the republican vote by running campaign ads critical of Romney. There you have it folks, repub version of democratic "dirty tricks".
Here's another example of what republicans consider dirty tricks by the opposition: publicly airing audio and video clips of republicans' previous statements - which they consider unfair "entrapment". This I heard from a right-wing radio pundit. This seems tantamount to the statement of a criminal caught in the act screaming "unfair". This is the charge against the media exposing Romney's flip-flops - it's all so unfair.
This seems pretty close to the thought processes of the criminal mind - or forum trolls.

Last edited by detwahDJ; 11-12-2012 at 08:40 AM..

Old 11-12-2012, 08:31 AM

85,056 posts, read 99,058,791 times
Quote:

[/indent]I am witness to the same lack of evidence of support for Obama in my area of Ohio; nearly zero Obama/Biden signs, yet many, many (did I say "many") Romney/Ryan signs. They were everywhere. How is it, then, that Obama "won?" I think it's pretty clear that something doesn't add up, and we know from past experience that this area, indeed the entire state, has been a favorite ACORN target, since Ohio is a key "swing state."

And while the RCP average of all polls showed a very narrow Obama lead for nearly the entire time, the RCP average includes some very questionable polls. There were polls, however, much more meaningfull ones, that showed Romney leading by high single digits to low double digits.

Time to repost:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
2012 Is The Year Of Nate Silver And The Prediction Geeks
**Silver's bold predictions that Obama would win upset some political pundits who predicted a Romney victory, based on what they perceived as momentum, the enthusiasm of crowds, gut instinct and partisanship.
The numbers don't lie, nor do they care about yard signs.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:34 AM

10,034 posts, read 5,773,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Time to repost:

The numbers don't lie, nor do they care about yard signs.

I agree. I have never heard people claiming voter fraud based on their personal observations of yard signs, or the lack thereof.

I mean, I don't think I saw a single yard sign here in Fort Worth, either for Mr. Romney or President Obama. All that I saw (at least in my neighborhood) consisted of signs for local races.

Thus, since I did not see any Obama or Romney yard signs, the only logical conclusion is that neither received any votes.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:43 AM

39,088 posts, read 23,221,001 times
Quote:
Many registered dead people have voted in Ohio for years. Kind of like the new song by Ray Stevens says.

Here is a link to Stevens song about voter fraud and dead people voting Democrat.

Ray Stevens - Grandpa Voted Democrat - YouTube
If you truly believe that, then contact the Republican Party in Ohio and tell them that as a retired teacher you have the time and desire to help them prove it. And it's easy to prove. Because states keep track of who voted. So all you have to do is get the GOP to request the lists of those who voted, and then check off the many dead people who did so. You won't be able to prove who committed voter fraud, or for whom the fraudulent votes were cast, but you'll be able to prove voter fraud. Since you believe it happened, prove it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections