U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2012, 03:16 PM

30,150 posts, read 15,821,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
You and yours were just given an object lesson on the dangers of picking your own reality, and you still refuse to leave the comfort of your alternate universe. It is downright fascinating to watch.
What's fascinating is that the Destructive Party actally think they have won something. Even as Sadam Hussein Obama's administration begins to crumble under the weight of the Benghazi cover-up, and leaving four Americans to die, leaving them behind like a true coward.

But wait till the dictators policies start disrupting your life, which won't be long now. Hope you suffer as much as others have under this anti-American Marxist, who obtained the office by fraud, and continues in it by fraud.

I hope all you suckers lose your homes and your life savings and wind up on the street. Then watch me laugh. I have no compassion for my enemies.

Taxes increases for ObamaCare begin in 2013. And none of you are going to escape that reality. We'll see how you like it.

Oh, and don't look for your doctor to hang around. Why should they?

Do you have any investments? They will be liquidated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 03:44 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,684,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
-----------------. Without that simple redirect thousands of mittens "red team" end up looking at blank screens. Those that did make it thru couldn't log in becuz of password issues. I talked with one GOP guy working an old fashion paper strike list becuz he could get the app to work.
----------------------
Probably were entertained for hours. [rim shot]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Who the hell is "Nate Silver"?
I think you should know, since conservative media was all over him.

Quote:
What's fascinating is that the Destructive Party actally think they have won something. Even as Sadam Hussein Obama's administration begins to crumble under the weight of the Benghazi cover-up, and leaving four Americans to die, leaving them behind like a true coward.
But wait till the dictators policies start disrupting your life, which won't be long now. Hope you suffer as much as others have under this anti-American Marxist, who obtained the office by fraud, and continues in it by fraud.
I hope all you suckers lose your homes and your life savings and wind up on the street. Then watch me laugh. I have no compassion for my enemies.

Taxes increases for ObamaCare begin in 2013. And none of you are going to escape that reality. We'll see how you like it.

Gee, a lot of nonsense from "No nonsense Guy". Can't tell if you're serious or what.
* Democrats "won nothing" but they have a dictator?? Sounds like a big win to me.
* Got some evidence of this "fraud" or "marxism"?
* Plenty of info out there on Obamacare, which you will of course ignore. Doctors will be paid by insurance companies as they are now.
* Obama wants tax increases on the wealthy only. Repubs will block this of course to protect their base (you).

Old 11-12-2012, 03:45 PM

33,240 posts, read 39,391,054 times
Quote:

Yes lots of cute derogatory names,lots of hate directed at your duly elected President and the Democrats, lots of FOX bs, much disrespect for your fellow Americans who dont happen to agree with you.Much wishing for suffering to those who didnt vote your way,lots of Doom and gloom, typical rightie modus operandi
Is this the attitude you think will carry the day in 2016?.
From many of the topics since the election the righties have interpreted the loss as not America wishing for a move toward more moderation but instead the righties seem to think they lost the election because they didnt hate enough.

Last edited by jambo101; 11-12-2012 at 04:34 PM..

Old 11-12-2012, 03:47 PM

15,214 posts, read 16,161,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]
You should contact Orly Taitz. I hear she is very interested in this type of lawsuit and has an impeccable record.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,785 posts, read 39,942,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
2012 Is The Year Of Nate Silver And The Prediction Geeks
**Silver's bold predictions that Obama would win upset some political pundits who predicted a Romney victory, based on what they perceived as momentum, the enthusiasm of crowds, gut instinct and partisanship.
Because gut instinct is where the truth lies. As Colbert said, "That's where the truth lies, right down here in the gut. Do you know you have more nerve endings in your gut than you have in your head? You can look it up. I know some of you are going to say "I did look it up, and that's not true." That's 'cause you looked it up in a book. Next time, look it up in your gut. I did. My gut tells me that's how our nervous system works."

Old 11-12-2012, 03:57 PM

26 posts, read 19,274 times
Quote:
Why did Bush/Cheney ignore the warnings about 9/11, leaving 3000 Americans to die and then using the attack for political gain?

Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM

12,661 posts, read 14,714,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbia752 View Post
Why did Bush/Cheney ignore the warnings about 9/11, leaving 3000 Americans to die and then using the attack for political gain?
I think that was your buddy Bill Clinton who was in office for EIGHT YEARS and knew about Al-Qaeda/bin Laden and had a chance to get bin Laden but chose not to. All Bush had was chatter that was no specific enough to know that the World Trade Center was going to be attacked on that day. However, Obama knew there was an Al-Qaeda installation near the embassy in Libya and he had been asked for increased security, plus he should have known that on the anniversary of 09/11 there was an increased risk of attack. I don't recall anyone thinking there was a threat to the WTC and asking Bush for increased security there. But Obama was asked for increased security and chose not to provide it.

Old 11-12-2012, 04:16 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,116,282 times
Oh Roy....thanx for the laughs; I assume the thread is SARCASM since the Right engaged in voter suppression but it BACKFIRED on ya!

Now you're in a daze!

Conspiracy theories fly!

Plus then there is this little tidbit>

Voting Machines changing Obama Votes to Romney Votes>>>>>>

Pennsylvania Voting Machine Fail Switches Vote For Barack Obama To Mitt Romney "Voter Fraud" - YouTube

Voting Machine Malfunctions In Romney's Favor | NewsBreaker | Ora TV - YouTube

Voting Machine Switches Votes From Obama To Romney - YouTube

Old 11-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,108,426 times
Quote:
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Kenneth, what is the frequency?

Old 11-12-2012, 04:25 PM

223 posts, read 194,207 times
Quote:

Dude! There has been like 12 cases of verifiable voter fraud in the last decade!! Look it up! But your suggesting that half a million people voted 4 times each? Fox news wouldn't touch that with a republican landslide pole. The reason you'll continue to get you butt whooped is because of justifications like that. De Ni Al!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections