U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 11:04 AM

6,936 posts, read 6,990,802 times

Advertisements

From RedState:

Quote:
Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square. … We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you. … Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known. … Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 04:05 PM

37,998 posts, read 18,943,239 times
Now we get to be a thorn in his side.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:07 PM

13,292 posts, read 10,103,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and that is only one city, in one state

it is IMPOSSIBLE (even in the bluest of blue cities) for a candidate not to get even one vote

you mean to tell me there was not even one 1%er in those 59 disctricts....is doesnt pass the smell test
If Rev Sharpton ran a campaign in klan country how many votes do you think that he would have had? Same story different end

Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 PM

519 posts, read 327,760 times
Obama likely won through mind control.

Old 11-15-2012, 05:57 PM

20,608 posts, read 15,424,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]
roy...let's not act like a bunch of sniveling Dems of 2000. They made themselves look like fools, let's not even go down that road.

Did some people vote more than once? I'm sure that happened. Did that win the election for that clown? I doubt it.

What DID win that election for him? The very fact that far too many Americans are complete idiots. (This goes for the left AND the right.)

The GOP picked the worst of the worst and gave us their turd as the cherry on top of the crap icing. NO ONE liked Romney. Most people who voted for him did so because he was "Not Obama". That's IT. Then you have the Republicans, such as myself, who realized that enough was enough, they weren't playing this stupid game anymore, let's get someone in there who has a clue and cannot be bought by banks.

What did the GOP do to those people? Shut them out, shut them down and sh** all over them, not even allowing it to be fair. Gee, if they were so sure that Romney would be the candidate, why go to all the trouble of the b.s. they pulled in the primaries?

The GOP ticked off a lot of conservatives and the GOP paid for it.

Stupid people + GOP idiocy is what won the election for that twit in the WH.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:17 PM

20,800 posts, read 41,440,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Last night I heard on the news, Romney said, Obama won b/c he promised Amnesty to all the illegals...and yes, that is true, and I'm no Obama lover by any means, however, Romney doesn't thrill me either....well, what does he think Bush and Clinton did, and both sides before them, that is why they are here in droves, and why the government doesn't do anything about getting them out...
Wrong. Obama did NOT promise amnesty to all the illegals. This short-term two-year period allowing children to work legally in this country guarantees nothing - if anything, it puts the illegals squarely in the cross-hairs of INS. If I were an illegal young adult, I would continue to fly below the radar before I would register for this.

Per Forbes, Obama has been the biggest enforcer against illegal immigration as well as the biggest deporter of illegals.

Quote:
President Obama has actually increased immigration enforcement and restricted legal immigration.

Obama’s DHS has so far deported more people than during the first six and a half years of George W. Bush’s administration. Just shy of 1.5 million unauthorized immigrants have been forcefully deported from the United States under Napolitano’s leadership. These annual deportation figures are higher that at any other time in U.S. history, pushing the backlog for deportation cases to a record 314,147 this June. The government is apprehending unauthorized immigration so quickly that it cannot effectively process them all.

In addition to stepped up enforcement, Obama has made legal immigration more difficult. He has overseen an increase in H-1B visa fees for firms, remote worksite audits, silent raids, more regulations and fees heaped on temporary agricultural work visas, increased fines and arrests for business owners violating immigration employment regulations, and is now proposing regulations to make the application for highly skilled work visas even more expensive.

The myth of the pro-immigrant Obama is perplexing and FAIR’s report is a map to fantasy land where up is down, left is right, and Obama is not Deporter-In-Chief.

President Obama: Deporter-In-Chief - Forbes
Stop listening to Bullsh*t Mountain News and block all emails from the ignorant r-wing news sites. Or, you will continue to remain uninformed.

FYI - illegals are here because the big money guys need the cheap labor and are complicit in the law-breaking. Politicians do not want to anger their base, so they ignore it. Once again, privatize the profits and socialize the expenses - medical, food stamps, etc. - standard operating procedure for the upper-class tax avoidance experts.

Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 PM

13,292 posts, read 10,103,299 times
That pretty much sums it up

Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 PM

12,734 posts, read 7,355,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
that pretty much sums it up
+1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections