U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2012, 09:17 PM

44,924 posts, read 27,028,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
I don't think so.
I did elicit the kind of responses I thought I might from leaners. Not one of them has managed to prove that Ms. Alexander is wrong but they know darned well she is. The best part of this is that not one of them has mentioned the source or site. I am laughing my but off about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
What does your link prove? All I can see is you talking leaner talk the day of the election.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You didn't even read the article.
I bet a bigger percent of THEM failed to read the link than did. They like to take what I point at them and go from there and prove that they didn't read. It is fun to play with them and their reading ability.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I showed my ID at the polling place - they said that I didn't need to do so - I responded that I understand that - as I am a pollworker.

Then I told them that I show it anyways - because I think that everyone should show their ID.

Then I voted straight Republican!

Well I did vote for one Democrat - a black woman - but she was running for a non-partisan office and she was the best candidate for the job!

She will do great - I have confidence!
I showed my ID because although those same two women have been working that table for the entire 40+ years I have been voting here they demanded they see my ID. I was proud of them since Kansas passed the picture ID law this spring. It is the law here.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
OK. You got me. I confess.

I voted eight million times.
Damn you was a very busy little bugger that day it seems.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
In the end, it is difficult to argue with hard numbers, though...
Especially the 8 million votes you put out for Obama.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
What a load of right-wing hysteria on this thread. They have come unglued over this election. How can one have a discussion with persons in denial, speaking in tongues, slobbering, arms flailing wildly? It's impossible.
Election fraud and voter suppression by democrats - when it is republicans who have been caught at it?
Repeating a list of old worn-out Fox narratives as "proof" of fraud, even if none apply. Total desperation!
Give it up guys.
I am thinking that you have no idea what is said on Fox because you don't watch it from watching MSNBC. Am I really wrong? Prove it.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound of Reason View Post
Are you going to throw out any more insults ladled with sophomoric slurs and blatant misrepresentations of the truth. Oh yeah, lying is perfectly acceptable. Never mind the fact that you are characterizing Republicans as "racists", "backward hillbillies", "hateful bigots", "insensitive morons", etc., etc., etc., it is other people who are hateful and not you?

Get a grip on reality and grow up.
Don't allow leaners to get you down in the mud they wallow in all the time. You are right but now they will twist and turn your words to fit what they think.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
lolol
I'm loving every minute of this...
Are you enjoying it as much as I am. I have remained ducked down behind my chair so none of the leaner slop could get on me just as I promised on the OP.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Piker.

I voted 10 bajillion times. With my Obamaphone.
I didn't even know that Obama had that many votes. Someone must have cut out several of your votes to make it appear a bit more likely.

Haven't you heard the leaners talking right here on CD about those phones being Reagan phones in the beginning. I guess you leaners just use things like that any way that fits, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections