Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 02:50 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,154,187 times

Advertisements

Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...aud/page/full/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,022,575 times
Of course, that must be it cause there is no way Romney could of lost this election.....I see you are still in the denial stage, don't worry good buddy, you will make it through this and finally make it to acceptance....have you thought about seeking therapy to help you through these troubled times?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM

2,528 posts, read 2,802,066 times
Tell us something we already don't know.

Those check my ID at least six times though.

Looked like a Republican I guess!

LMAO

Last edited by CaseyB; 11-11-2012 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: language

Old 11-11-2012, 02:55 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,351,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap.
if you believe you've found something then notify your senator and house representative before january 6, 2013 so they can raise an objection before congress confirms the electoral college vote.

or do you believe they are all "in on it"?

Old 11-11-2012, 02:56 PM

490 posts, read 648,571 times
Quote:
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

http://townhall.com/columnists/rache...aud/page/full/
Lol on continuous loop.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,029,172 times
.....and so it begins.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:01 PM

2,526 posts, read 2,995,778 times
Remember how people ridiculed the democrats for alleging voter fraud when GWB was elected?

Now, SOME republicans out there (and certainly on here) have done a fine job making the GOP look like a collection of racists, backwards hillbillies, hateful bigots, insensitive morons, out-to-lunch-tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists, and misogynists. So much so, that moderate conservatives have simply been drowned out and that the recent election was lost.

I suppose to round out the picture, there need to be some republicans claiming the same label of "ridiculous fools" that was freely applied to democrats back then.

Wonderful.

What is wrong with you people?

Old 11-11-2012, 03:07 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
This says about all you need to know from that article:
Quote:
So how did Romney lose a race that numerous reputable polls and pundits predicted would be an easy win, based on historical patterns? The most realistic explanation is voter fraud in a few swing states.
Reputable polls and pundits did not predict an easy win for Romney. They didn't even predict a win at all for Romney. Sane people using real data all concluded that Romney was going to lose, and that's exactly what happened.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:09 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,147,190 times
Quote:

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]
I actually heard on election day that someone was bragging that they had been able to vote four times for Obama. I don't know if it's this same person.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if the election was won because of fraud.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:10 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,257,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I actually heard on election day that someone was bragging that they had been able to vote four times for Obama. I don't know if it's this same person.

It wouldn't suprise me at all if the election was won because of fraud.
I heard people crying on election day.

Act like a man!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections