Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2012, 09:27 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,584,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I heard, that there were over 80 districts in and around Philly that didn't have one, not one vote for Romney????????

Now isn't that strange?
Not according to the other three threads on this same subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 AM

32,817 posts, read 19,349,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I stand corrected, not 80 districts...

Mitt Romney Got Zero Votes in 59 Voting... | Gather

Hope they investigate.....

there was so much fraud during the election...
and that is only one city, in one state

it is IMPOSSIBLE (even in the bluest of blue cities) for a candidate not to get even one vote

you mean to tell me there was not even one 1%er in those 59 disctricts....is doesnt pass the smell test

Old 11-13-2012, 09:33 AM

32,817 posts, read 19,349,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Not according to the other three threads on this same subject.
again it doesnt pass the smell test....not only phili but also in ohio

In Philadelphia and Ohio voting districts, Romney receives zero votes | The Daily Caller

if it was a small town in vt with less than 200 people you could say,, ok maybe...but in a city, even in a city tha6t was all black, or all staunch dems..not very likely of a chance

Old 11-13-2012, 09:34 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,705,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Ok I waited a week like a said I would before commenting on this election if Mittens lost so.....

1. Mitt got his but kicked because he didnt have as good a ground game as Obummers
2. Mitt got his butt kicked because he couldn't connect to people like the Obungler- Charisma.
3. Mitt got his butt kicked because 3 million conservative voters sat it out because of the Ron Paul effect. He didnt create a buzz for himself.
4. Mitt got his butt kicked because he didnt go negative early enough (early summer) and he was too fuzzy on his policies (which all presidential candidates are for the most part).

This election was his to win and Obumbums to lose.

Now the *******ians are having a good ole time but what they are talking about is the almost 9 million votes that Onumbnut's lost from 2008 or 13 percent.

So in effect Mitt was somwhat responsible for his own loss more than Obummers was responsible for his win.

Which worked out for me as I won some money betting on HusseinO even if I did vote for Mittens.

See you at the mid terms *******s. Gird your loins its gonna be a rocky two years.
Obummers, *******s? What are you, 5?

You lost because the majority of your base are uneducated, bigoted, homophobic, rape defenders.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,891,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Should'nt this original post be " Obama wins DESPITE of fraud and voter supression"?
Yes, this has happened in previous elections as well as this one, without redress. Many democratic votes were lost but were regained by a high voter turnout. We should not depend on voter turnout every election to counter this. The reptile right may now step up its efforts for future elections, so there's work to do. No more complacency!!
Jim Gonzalez: Last Gasp for Arizona's Voter Suppression Tradition
Jonathan Weiler: The Last Refuge of Scoundrels -- Republicans and Voter Suppression

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycewv View Post
I didn't put up a yard sign because the last thing I need is some tinfoil hat mob outside my house. I actually had to remove my Obama bumper sticker because I was worried my car would get keyed.
Yes, such incidents have happened across the country, perpetrated by Fox dupes.
Yard signs do nothing for me anyway. I see a Romney/Ryan sign and just think "plutocrat" or "dupe". None sway my opinion.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:41 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,589,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
you mean to tell me there was not even one 1%er in those 59 disctricts....is doesnt pass the smell test
Why do you assume that all 1%ers would naturally vote for Romney+Ryan?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:45 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,867,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
There is nothing much being done to prevent fraud -- no photo ID, no need to bring voters registration card when you show up to vote. All you have to do in very many states is just give an address that belongs to the precinct and you can vote. You do not have to prove anything.
This has been studied. Out of tens of millions of votes, only a handful of people have tried to vote for someone else. There just isn't enough in it. Besides, remember all those people who walked up to the polling place and were told that they already voted? Me neither.

The fact is that the Republican Party hasn't learned anything about their message, so they blame fraud on their loss. The Republican Party is going the way of the Whig Party.

Old 11-13-2012, 09:46 AM

35,309 posts, read 51,976,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Look out leaners, here comes another story about last week's election. I have ducked so you can start throwing your crap. I would like to have some real proof that this woman is wrong about what she says but don't think you can find any of that good old leaner proof.

I do not have proof of what she says but I am pretty sure that none of you can prove what she says to be untrue either. Maybe you know the proper words to prompt some search engine to find what you need so get to work.

I couldn't believe it when she said that one woman said she voted 4 times. It wouldn't take more than half a million people like that to get him ahead.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - [page]
Roy heres whats really happening.
https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&safe=of...iw=838&bih=518

Old 11-13-2012, 09:49 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,495,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Obummers, *******s? What are you, 5?

You lost because the majority of your base are uneducated, bigoted, homophobic, rape defenders.

Yup 5, that's the ticket. Hey time to wake up and smell the coffee. Your Boy didn't win the election Mitt lost it. The week long honeymoon is over. BTW did I mention I liked those red Fiyero cars back in the 1980's?

Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 AM

28,839 posts, read 30,065,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
and that is only one city, in one state

it is IMPOSSIBLE (even in the bluest of blue cities) for a candidate not to get even one vote

you are absolutely right....me smells something very very corrupt here.....this is all over, however, none of the liberal stations are reporting on this? Espcially the Philly station which is owned by Disney.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections