U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 AM
 
Location: CHicago, United States
6,936 posts, read 7,044,767 times
Reputation: 3487

Advertisements

Yes, I think it would be best for the nation if Obama served until 2024. Let's find a way to accomplish that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
 
Location: The land where cats rule
10,946 posts, read 8,035,546 times
Reputation: 3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
It's not "ostentatious" to point out the OBVIOUS.

The subject of this thread is dumb - DUMB, DUMB, DUMB.

There is ZERO evidence to suggest such a thing might happen - zero, zilch, zip.

First off the CONSTITUTION would have to be changed in order for that to happen - which means ALL 50 states have to approve the change. Do you REALLY think the RED states would approve such a change so that Obama could be President again?

Really?
Honestly?
Truly?

Do you REALLY think there's a snowball's chance in h*ll of that happening?


As I said - dumb, dumb, dumb.
It's silly even to ask.

Ken
As I said in my first post on this subject, I feel that within three years he will attempt an excutive order declaring himself president for life. It is an opinion and prediction. That means it doesn't have to have any evidence, or need a cvhange to any law which you and yours would attempt to spin away anyway, like everything else the idiot in chief does.

Not being able to comprehend this tells us all who is dumb, dumb, dumb.

It is silly to continue attempting to discuss this with those like you who only see what they want and approve any action that their leader takes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2012, 07:10 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,118 posts, read 22,096,941 times
Reputation: 6623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
As I said in my first post on this subject, I feel that within three years he will attempt an excutive order declaring himself president for life. It is an opinion and prediction. That means it doesn't have to have any evidence, or need a cvhange to any law which you and yours would attempt to spin away anyway, like everything else the idiot in chief does.

Not being able to comprehend this tells us all who is dumb, dumb, dumb.

It is silly to continue attempting to discuss this with those like you who only see what they want and approve any action that their leader takes.
I understand it perfectly. You are simply letting your emotions (hatred for Obama) overide all the evidence AND whatever common sense you have - and THAT is dumb, dumb, dumb.
It's the SAME approach that led folks like you to conclude that Obama was going to be easily defeated in the election.
So tell me, how did THAT prediction work out?
It seems to me you didn't learn ANYTHING from that experience.


Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2012, 08:23 PM
 
17,022 posts, read 9,171,525 times
Reputation: 5686
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
It will be Hillary in 2016 which is good for the movement to implement a UHC and great health care here.



Did not work so well as citizens wholly rejected it in '93, just as the majority did in 2009.
Obama rammed it down our throats anyway.



We'll be much louder next time though we were screaming at the top of our lungs the last time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 PM
 
Location: The land where cats rule
10,946 posts, read 8,035,546 times
Reputation: 3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I understand it perfectly. You are simply letting your emotions (hatred for Obama) overide all the evidence AND whatever common sense you have - and THAT is dumb, dumb, dumb.
It's the SAME approach that led folks like you to conclude that Obama was going to be easily defeated in the election.
So tell me, how did THAT prediction work out?
It seems to me you didn't learn ANYTHING from that experience.


Ken
First, you obviously understand nothing, or at best only what you parse the subject to be. THAT is dumb.

Second, I don't and never have had "hate" for Obama. That is your reading and reflects badly on you. The fact that I disagree with him and his methods does not constitute "hate" as much as you scream that it does. The only "hate" that I see is yours for those that disagree with you.

Third, find a quote where I stated that Obama was going to lose the election. Or that I predicted it.

It's okay, I will wait (forever since you cannot produce such a quote as I never said such a thing). Your saying it again indicates a certain lack of intelligence on your part.

I did not vote for Obama or Romney. Gary Johnson was who I cast my ballot for. Kind of blows your claims out of the water.

Seems tome that you cannot learn anything, other than to make assumptions and spout lies.

Do you ever learn anything from your experiences with those that disagree with you.

Once again, what do we call such and attitude? Four letter word starting with a "d".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2012, 10:43 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,118 posts, read 22,096,941 times
Reputation: 6623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
First, you obviously understand nothing, or at best only what you parse the subject to be. THAT is dumb.

Second, I don't and never have had "hate" for Obama. That is your reading and reflects badly on you. The fact that I disagree with him and his methods does not constitute "hate" as much as you scream that it does. The only "hate" that I see is yours for those that disagree with you.

Third, find a quote where I stated that Obama was going to lose the election. Or that I predicted it.

It's okay, I will wait (forever since you cannot produce such a quote as I never said such a thing). Your saying it again indicates a certain lack of intelligence on your part.

I did not vote for Obama or Romney. Gary Johnson was who I cast my ballot for. Kind of blows your claims out of the water.

Seems tome that you cannot learn anything, other than to make assumptions and spout lies.

Do you ever learn anything from your experiences with those that disagree with you.

Once again, what do we call such and attitude? Four letter word starting with a "d".
"President for Life" - That is as silly and dumb as the OP's post, so regardless of what your past history may be you are clearly of the same silly mentality. No one with even an ounce of common sense believes nonsense like that - so regardless of what you may claim you are simply making predictions based on your emotions (WHATEVER you choose to call the emotion). It's CERTAINLY not based on anything else.

So - good luck with THAT prediction.

LOL

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-14-2012, 10:57 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles County, CA
29,125 posts, read 21,327,886 times
Reputation: 6128
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Just think how much more transformation we could have if Obama had eight more years instead of only four more.
Uh - there is a little thing called the 22nd Amendment that kind of ruins your fantasies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2012, 08:06 AM
 
Location: The land where cats rule
10,946 posts, read 8,035,546 times
Reputation: 3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
"President for Life" - That is as silly and dumb as the OP's post, so regardless of what your past history may be you are clearly of the same silly mentality. No one with even an ounce of common sense believes nonsense like that - so regardless of what you may claim you are simply making predictions based on your emotions (WHATEVER you choose to call the emotion). It's CERTAINLY not based on anything else.

So - good luck with THAT prediction.

LOL

Ken
I know that this is hard for you to comprehend (witness your reaction to my last post) you still know absolutely nothing about me or how I think, hence more of your lies. Good little obamabot, don't try to think for yourself.

As for an "ounce of common sense", you really should not use phrases that you don't understand. Just continue to believe and defend every action and statement that your leader makes. Feel safe, but when he throws you and your fellows under the bus and betrays you, remember that you have been warned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-15-2012, 09:12 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,118 posts, read 22,096,941 times
Reputation: 6623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
I know that this is hard for you to comprehend (witness your reaction to my last post) you still know absolutely nothing about me or how I think, hence more of your lies. Good little obamabot, don't try to think for yourself.

As for an "ounce of common sense", you really should not use phrases that you don't understand. Just continue to believe and defend every action and statement that your leader makes. Feel safe, but when he throws you and your fellows under the bus and betrays you, remember that you have been warned.
More "tin hat" nonsense.

LOL

You just keep listening to those "little voices" in your head that tell you Obama will make himself "President for Life" -without having even a shred of evidence to support that silly claim.


Me? I'll take my chances with facts, logic - and yes - common sense, thank you very much. I like to have some REASON for making a prediction - not just because I "feel" it will happen.



Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 AM
 
Location: The land where cats rule
10,946 posts, read 8,035,546 times
Reputation: 3602
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
More "tin hat" nonsense.

LOL

You just keep listening to those "little voices" in your head that tell you Obama will make himself "President for Life" -without having even a shred of evidence to support that silly claim.


Me? I'll take my chances with facts, logic - and yes - common sense, thank you very much. I like to have some REASON for making a prediction - not just because I "feel" it will happen.



Ken
As you have shown in your posts in this thread, the only "reason" you need is to try and make yourself feel justified in your bias.

Attempted and continual insults instead of facts, failure to back up your charges, lack of clear thinking demonstrated by your posts and spoon fed ideology from your masters. Yeah, that truly displays what you would consider "common sense", something profoundly lacking in your posts.

As for a "reason", have you read the other supporting Obama posts in this thread? Of course you attempt to spin them to suit your prejudice so that you don't have to independently think on the subject, but that is congruent with those of your mindset.

Keep up attempting your diversions without answering any direct questions or providing evidence to back up you obamagoggled views.

I am just waiting for you to charge me with being a racist because I don't agree with Obama. That is the next of your tactics, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top