Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,239,342 times

Advertisements

Disbelief and despair in the Republican Party | Watch the video - Yahoo! News

Oh, the sweet irony of seeing right wing slanderers, hate mongers, fear mongers whining like babies who had their rattle taken away. Watching Hannity, Rove, Beck, Limbaugh, Morris, Coulter and the rest of the snarling pack of pit bulls stewing in their own venom is truly something to savor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2012, 05:53 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
FNDS* continues to spread like a rampage amongst the *******s

i watched the whole video, and no one - much less fox news - whined 'it's not fair.'
so.. why did you feel the need to outright lie?

Spoiler
fox news derangement syndrome

Old 11-12-2012, 05:55 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

i watched the whole video, and no one - much less fox news - whined 'it's not fair.'

Spoiler

Karl Rove's election night melt-down over Ohio results on Fox News - YouTube

Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Spoiler
2:15 "And of course it was very unfair".

I guess like most right wingos your comprehension skills leave something to be desired. Just too funny.

Fox news derangement indeed.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 PM

Oh my, how awkward. I love it how the guy (whatever his name is) helps the poor, helpless lady down the stairs because of course women are incapable of walking down stairs without tripping and falling. How patronizing. How 1960s. Hilarious!

Old 11-12-2012, 06:23 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
can you point out where 'it's not fair' was uttered by carl rove? i'm not seeing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
2:15 "And of course it was very unfair".
please don't cry. you'll mess up your mascara.

me:
Quote:
show me where the phrase 'it's not fair' was uttered. i'll wait. while you're at it, maybe you could explain how a sit-in substitute for bill o'reilly = fox news.

Quote:
Fox news derangement indeed.
indeed. i'm glad you can at least admit your sickness.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Oh my, how awkward. I love it how the guy (whatever his name is) helps the poor, helpless lady down the stairs because of course women are incapable of walking down stairs without tripping and falling. How patronizing. How 1960s. Hilarious!
It's so embarrassing that they let a superpac hack like Karl Rove interrupt their "fair and balanced" election night coverage. I mean, I realize that it was a total act in order to not cover the initial celebration at Obama HQ but that's the best diversion they could come up with. So pathetic.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,959,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
It's so embarrassing that they let a superpac hack like Karl Rove interrupt their "fair and balanced" election night coverage. I mean, I realize that it was a total act in order to not cover the initial celebration at Obama HQ but that's the best diversion they could come up with. So pathetic.
But I'm glad they did. Call it the moment that Fox News "jumped the shark," if you will. Their ratings have plunged since the election (compared to the same period post election in 2008). I really think these last few weeks will be marked as the beginning of the end of Fox's cable news dominance. I was watching live - when they called Ohio and Rove has his meltdown, everybody on that set just looked so completely foolish. Walking down to the stats guys made it even worse - it resembled nothing of a professional news organization.

Old 11-12-2012, 06:59 PM

1,105 posts, read 1,786,440 times
Rove is sounding like and looking like Porky Pig. ha ha.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:00 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
Fox news has never been professional.

I don't think they are hardly doomed because they represent a dysfunctional segment of or country that no one else will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections