U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 AM

6,722 posts, read 4,260,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Yep, now the successfully poor are running the country. Ought to be interesting.
How so, when was the gobernment handed off to poor ppl? Obama won, is he poor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Romney- he actually won, America lost. He doesn't have to deal with this bull**** of a country and the bat**** crazy government in D.C... Congrats to Romney!
Yep, mittens can continue to hide this wealth off shore and evade taxation. If he won the calls for full disclosure would have continued, so yep mittens saved his arse my glossing.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:58 AM

8,353 posts, read 5,710,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is laughable!!! What "Republican meltdown?"

We have more reslove than ever. I'm just laughing because now YOUR PARTY which created this mess can deal with it. Why should we as Republicans hang this albatross around our necks.

I have faxed John Boehner, and I may fax him again today, and told him that we should not give in to Democrats, but to stand strong, because as the majority party in the House (was that a "Republican meltdown?") we have the power of the purse.

We also have 30 Republican state governorships and almost as many state legislatures.

But you idiots always see "meltdown" where none exists. Makes for good rhetoric though, huh?
This shows your utter ignorance
Obama didn't start 2 wars on doctored intelligence, or cut taxes for job creators who were supposed to be creating jobs, instead, bush's buddies at the top became more greedy.

anyone who has any common sense would know you just don't go start 2 unfunded wars and cut your revenue sources, but I guess that let's you out, lack of common sense.
You display the reich wing's utter ignorance perfectly. You want to be the world's police force.

Fabricating Intelligence as a Justification for War

Old 11-16-2012, 12:15 PM

14,506 posts, read 23,180,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Let us not forget that it is the rich , big business, and every other profit monger in America that is the root cause of all this whining. If it gets in the way of making trillions of dollars in profit then some rich knot head will scream and kick like an outta control two year old!!

It is my opinion that every single politician not performing his/her duties as our elected representatives should be put on notice that failure to do your job will result in a recall to replace your worthless ass!!

What politicians forget is that today ,with the internet and instant media, the call to replace any politician is as easy as starting an online petition!!! For the first time in human history the common man holds the reins of power in a very real way.

I will never forget when the riots in Tunisia started and Ali Velshi/cnn talking head was "puzzled" as to how it started.

sarahPac and the tea party merry pranksters rolling into town, reality tv trash, trump etc.

The lamestream media on both sides of spectrum is getting payback. Americans are not buying the false adverts and brainwashing anymore.
Corporate media and the 1% are no longer taken as gospel truth.

The revolution will be telivised

Old 11-16-2012, 12:19 PM

18,293 posts, read 11,611,584 times
Maybe he'll take a cue from John McCain and just remain really really pissed off for the next four years.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Maybe he'll take a cue from John McCain and just remain really really pissed off for the next four years.
Naaaa, he'll just go back to the secluded mansion in the woods and roll around in the cash all over the floor, much like fat cats do.
psst, this ain't mittens, it's his sister.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:27 PM

37,998 posts, read 18,943,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751
Yep, now the successfully poor are running the country. Ought to be interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
How so, when was the gobernment handed off to poor ppl? Obama won, is he poor?
Lefties never could connect the dots. The only reason Obama is in power is because the poor voted him in. Yes there are rich Obama supporters like Soros but these are the people who will benefit.

Obama is the welfare president and now his army is welfare recipients. The "unsuccessful" poor are running the country. Of course we will become a poor country.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:

We have more reslove than ever. I'm just laughing because now YOUR PARTY which created this mess can deal with it. Why should we as Republicans hang this albatross around our necks.

I have faxed John Boehner, and I may fax him again today, and told him that we should not give in to Democrats, but to stand strong, because as the majority party in the House (was that a "Republican meltdown?") we have the power of the purse.

We also have 30 Republican state governorships and almost as many state legislatures.

But you idiots always see "meltdown" where none exists. Makes for good rhetoric though, huh?

Wow, you really believe the GOP had no part in the worst recession in a generation?

You forget we had a budget surplus before Dubya signed off on unfunded tax cuts, got us into Iraq with faked or cherry-picked intelligence, neglected Afghanistan to the point of defeat.

The GOP was in charge of both the Legislative and Executive branches for 6.5 of the 8 years Dubya was residing at the Whitehouse....and you absolve them of everything?

At least I'm honest enough to throw Clinton into the morass of blame for signing Gramm Leach Bliley, which helped pave the way for the bank collapse that ushered us into the Great Recession

And you call "liberals" dishonest.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:00 PM

14,506 posts, read 23,180,936 times
LOL. he faxed boehner though.

too funny.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:

An exercise in futility, not to mention a waste of paper.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Wow, you really believe the GOP had no part in the worst recession in a generation?

You forget we had a budget surplus before Dubya signed off on unfunded tax cuts, got us into Iraq with faked or cherry-picked intelligence, neglected Afghanistan to the point of defeat.

The GOP was in charge of both the Legislative and Executive branches for 6.5 of the 8 years Dubya was residing at the Whitehouse....and you absolve them of everything?

At least I'm honest enough to throw Clinton into the morass of blame for signing Gramm Leach Bliley, which helped pave the way for the bank collapse that ushered us into the Great Recession

And you call "liberals" dishonest.
Sssssshhhh, quiet! They think President Obama spent that budget surplus in February of 2009, let them stay clueless!

Quote:

Like the one you're having now, it's called, um, denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or