U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2012, 10:55 AM

755 posts, read 612,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Mitt Romney's loss may be a blessing in disguise.
Wherein Mr. NoNonsense himself ... ... peddles the nonsensical idea that President Obama's win is, in fact, good news for Republicans...
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2012, 12:26 PM

29,879 posts, read 15,236,351 times
Another iteration of "We didn't want that silly Presidency anyway?" Did Wal-Mart run special on sour grapes or something?

Old 11-17-2012, 12:28 PM

38,008 posts, read 18,971,874 times
I heard Wal-Mart saying they will have to increase prices and lay off workers because of Obamacare. Too bad your welfare check won't increase but the prices will.

Merry X-Mess

Old 11-17-2012, 05:37 PM

19,379 posts, read 13,045,292 times
There is always going to be a bunch of Chicken Littles, running around hollering the sky is falling. Just because Chicken Little says so does not mean it's true.
Cling to the same crap that lost you this election, and watch it fail again and again in the future. The fact is: we are doing better now than in 2009. Listen to the cow and the horse and all the other critters in the barnyard who didn't heed Chicken Little first.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:56 PM

42 posts, read 27,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Tell me why my post is not relevant to the situation at hand? You people disgust me. All you care about is getting that N***** out of the white house by any means necessary. You lose the election and this is all you have left to hang your hat on. Bah! Humbug.

To answer your question. He is president. He has been president for four years and he will remain president for the next four years.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:35 PM

22,153 posts, read 26,635,723 times
Quote:
Hillary is too old and too tarnished. She has "Benghazigate" written all over her with the blood of four dead Americans.

Hillary has been sucking up to Muslims, which most Americans find anathema to who we are as Americans, because she is acquiescing freedom of speech to Muslim speech codes. This does not sit well with the majority of Americans who do not support the idea of "hate speech" but see it as a threat to liberty.

In short: She has too much baggage.
She is also too corrupt (Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, Castle Grande) to be president.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:42 PM

20,833 posts, read 41,523,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy
Mitt Romney's loss may be a blessing in disguise.
This is what is called

Quote:
"Rationalization you tell yourself as a Republican to make yourself feel better."
Whatever floats your boat. If this is the only way you can accept a GOP loss - well, then, go for it. No need to for anti-depressants. A neverland otherworld reality does just fine.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:34 AM

439 posts, read 1,081,339 times
Hillery is my girl, I voted for her in the primaries in 2008. If she runs in 1216 I will NOT vote for her. She will be too old and my cut off age wise is 65. I don't want an old a$$ president. I am 60 and husband is 68, so age does matter to us.

We dodged a bullet by making sure Obama got in instead of Mr. plastic man. That is only bullet I'm aware of. The sky is not falling, the ecomomy is coming back slowly, so chicken little can stop crying now. The Gop will use any reason to justify their loss, dodged a bullet, aw ha sure !!!

Debbie

Old 11-25-2012, 08:48 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,473 posts, read 13,422,355 times
Quote:
Obama owns this economy. He created it, and now he must deal with it in his second term.
That has the be the most stupid thing I've read all week.

I'm sitting in a hotel right now. Did I create it?

That statement is so laughable, it steps over the boundary into bizarre. Obama didn't create this ****. He's trying to CONTAIN this ****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or