U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 08:46 AM

30,043 posts, read 34,781,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Greatest thing...we'll have this conversation again next year when unemployment is back to 10%.
... and unemployment for Blacks hits 25%. Who will they blame ?

Just need more stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2012, 09:56 AM

4,489 posts, read 6,675,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Greatest thing to ever happen... I put that right there with Obama being the worst thing that every happened, unnecessary hyperbole unsupported by history.
Ya...so what if the title of the thread was hyperbolic.

Old 11-18-2012, 02:17 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,382,836 times
Me too very glad, so when this Country continues to go down the tubes, in the toilet, tanking for the worse, only one ass to blame and it won't be Romeny, but someone ingorant.

And it will go down, and you will see, Obama is not a good business person with sense, he beats to the tune of his own damn drum, and that is the problem.

Oh beleive me it is going to happen, and i told you so. Already starting, with a bang, people losing jobs as we speak, nice moving forward!

I have friends in many States, who say that things are not going well, and businesses are uneasy. Did you really believe the lies of Forward, i remember the lies told of how 4 americans did not die?

Old 11-18-2012, 02:24 PM

5,096 posts, read 7,297,139 times
Funny how his whole mess is blamed on the rep majority congress when it was the dems as the majority the first 2 years. So are they saying that he only tried to get something done after 2 years went by?
Dodge and deflect.
Nothing is their fault. The nothing that is being brought forth from the white house, that is.

Old 11-18-2012, 03:10 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,683,852 times
Quote:
Greatest thing...we'll have this conversation again next year when unemployment is back to 10%.
This is just innuendo unless you can suggest how this will happen.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:12 PM

13,904 posts, read 11,074,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Grass Fever View Post
Think about it! A man who is a caricature of the Gordon Gekko culture that has invaded our (middle class) wealth since productivity has steadily waned since the 70's.
Someone believes movies are real. Sad.

Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM

18,255 posts, read 16,774,368 times
Quote:
Is this another republican prediction? The last time yall tried to predict something, you were wrong by a mile. Wanna try again?

Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 PM

12,263 posts, read 9,060,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Is this another republican prediction? The last time yall tried to predict something, you were wrong by a mile. Wanna try again?
This is my prediction. The CBO is predicting 9% and since they always carry Obama's water I figure I'm being generous only tacking on another 1%.

I hope I'm wrong, my kid would love to be employed and living on his own, but in Obama's America of low-to-no expectations that's a long shot anymore.

Old 11-18-2012, 09:37 PM

13,624 posts, read 10,752,415 times
Greatest thing that ever happened to America? Romney not elected!

second worse thing that ever happened to america!!! obama got reelected

Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 PM

5,740 posts, read 5,683,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Funny how his whole mess is blamed on the rep majority congress when it was the dems as the majority the first 2 years. So are they saying that he only tried to get something done after 2 years went by?
Dodge and deflect.
Nothing is their fault. The nothing that is being brought forth from the white house, that is.
Another Fox lie repeated over and over..
Forgive me for posting something for you to read.

The Big Lies of Mitt Romney V: Obama Had A Super-Majority In Congress For Two Years - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

President Obama DID NOT control Congress for Two Years! | The Pragmatic Pundit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections