U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 04:02 AM

8,287 posts, read 11,473,129 times

Advertisements

I'm sure "Mittens" is crying somewhere over a gay supporter in Key West! NOT!

Old 11-18-2012, 04:59 AM

69,259 posts, read 79,427,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
What's with you righties going off the deep end with your Obama rage? There's a whole tumblr site now dedicated to calling them out:
Hello there, Racists

You'd never see this much crazy from the left.

Then there was the lunatic who tattooed Romney on his face.

Then there was the woman who ran over her husband because of the election.

Now, a guy in Key West literally COMMITS SUICIDE because of the election! Seriously!

Florida Man Commits Suicide Over Obama Re-Election, Wrote ‘F**k Obama’ In Will | Mediaite

GET A GRIP!
very sad, but being a Republican had nothing to do with this. Regardless of what has been said or done, anyone who comits suicide has deeper problesm than this, it just was not noted. As for the rest, again, these are emosionally disturbes people, and should be given some sympathy, not labled as nuts.
and there are a lot of people out there, just like this guy, who do crazy things everyday, we just don't hear about them: they can be on the right, the left of in the middle.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:34 AM

5,307 posts, read 5,912,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Go get your welfare check, my money should be coming any day now.
Good example of conservative stupidity.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:43 AM

10,892 posts, read 7,710,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Educate yourself for Gods sake, i know the gop did a number on you folks but time to wake up!

Percent of recipients who are white38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other3.3 %

I'm sure your's and the likes like you will pay for the Extremists of Americans, We Asians earn enough money to cover our own, Blacks & Hispanics, Women, LGBT, and everyone else, afterall WE DIDNT get any gifts. We know how to be a Patriot and the rest of the FOLKS who are in our coalition. We dont suffer from romnesia. Thank God.
Do all people in your coalition make as little sense when they speak as you do?

Btw. As a percentage of the population Asians take just as much welfare as whites do.

Old 11-18-2012, 05:47 AM

10,892 posts, read 7,710,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I'm sure "Mittens" is crying somewhere over a gay supporter in Key West! NOT!
Whoever this guy who committed suicide is, he didn't kill himself because Mitt Romney lost, he killed himself because Barack Obama sucks.

Old 11-18-2012, 12:13 PM

3,574 posts, read 4,013,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
very sad, but being a Republican had nothing to do with this. Regardless of what has been said or done, anyone who comits suicide has deeper problesm than this, it just was not noted. As for the rest, again, these are emosionally disturbes people, and should be given some sympathy, not labled as nuts.
and there are a lot of people out there, just like this guy, who do crazy things everyday, we just don't hear about them: they can be on the right, the left of in the middle.
No.
Wrong.
False.

These over-the-top reactions are EXCLUSIVELY done by the right, not the left. You will not see this much "crazy" coming from the left when they lose. You never saw it in 2004 and you certainly didn't see it in 2000, even after Democrats won the popular vote! You never see this kind of racism from the left... even from us white, middle-aged, well-to-do men who are against "handouts".

You righties OWN crazy. Live with that.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:15 PM

3,348 posts, read 5,811,009 times
Oh, please. I lived through eight years of pathological, hysterical hatred for Bush. It's not like this has never happened before, and it's not like it happens in one political party or group. I guess everybody has forgotten about how the world was going to end if W got re-elected, all the people on the left openly hoping and praying for his death, the nuts who wanted the Kerry states to secede and join Canada ... same crap, different election.

All this over candidates who have about a dime's worth of difference between them all.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:18 PM

3,348 posts, read 5,811,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Well said. Nobody should be trying to score political points on someone's suicide. If that's what we've come to, we're coming frighteningly close to losing our humanity.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:20 PM

8,353 posts, read 5,709,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
I wonder if the Obama welfare checks will include a Christmas bonus?? Ya know, to say thanks for all that hard work given to the government.
You'll know if you live in a red welfare state.

Old 11-18-2012, 01:37 PM

3,574 posts, read 4,013,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post
Oh, please. I lived through eight years of pathological, hysterical hatred for Bush. It's not like this has never happened before, and it's not like it happens in one political party or group. I guess everybody has forgotten about how the world was going to end if W got re-elected, all the people on the left openly hoping and praying for his death, the nuts who wanted the Kerry states to secede and join Canada ... same crap, different election.

All this over candidates who have about a dime's worth of difference between them all.
Yeah right, because signing a petition or hating Bush who is responsible for 4000 American solders' deaths (in a false war) is somehow equivalent to scarring yourself for life, attempting to kill your husband or literally committing suicide? Give me a break. There is no comparison to the amount of crazy between both sides.

Right wing Republicans are FAR more nuts and act out in stranger ways when they don't get the election outcome they hoped for. The most disturbing thing is the PERVASIVE amount of openly racist Republicans who publicly think it's okay to call the President a "n******". It's not even hidden. The ignorance and stupidity is a source of pride for them:

Hello there, Racists

Why does the right wing party seem to have a monopoly on racism? It's not even close!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or