Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 09:55 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times

Advertisements

Quit your job then call back and say you are not employed. They will sign you up for all kinds of stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamaniac View Post
As a minority i'm still trying to figure out where I can pick up my free handouts now that Obama is president. I was watching Jon Stewart the other day and he had a gift bag on his show full of welfare vouchers and free contraceptives. Is this what the Republican party was talking about?

I called up the social security office and they asked me if I was employed or not. I told them I was but it didn't matter because i'm a minority and i'm entitled to free handouts according to Fox News. The lady on the other line sounded confused and hung up the phone. What did I do wrong?

Maybe some of the fine Republicans on here can explain what these handouts are and where I can receive them.
Because your working fool!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:06 AM

5,466 posts, read 4,420,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
That sarcasm went right over your head, huh? This is in response to all the idiots saying that blacks and latinos only voted for Obama to get handouts. It's insulting to the majority of us minorities that do work and are not taking government assitance.
Obama has insulted so many people who never collected a dime from the government in their lives. It's insulting to people who are already pay alot of taxes to be told they are expected to pay their "fair share" when we know there are welfare queens out there who never worked or paid a dime in her life.

They are the very people giving you a bad rap.

So say that they don't represent you? Neither do the big bankers represent us. Get it?

So don't whine about being insulted to me.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,246,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Obama has insulted so many people who never collected a dime from the government in their lives. It's insulting to people who are already pay alot of taxes to be told they are expected to pay their "fair share" when we know there are welfare queens out there who never worked or paid a dime in her life.

They are the very people giving you a bad rap.

So say that they don't represent you? Neither do the big bankers represent us. Get it?

So don't whine about being insulted to me.
Exactly!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
I sent in a photocopy of my completed mail-in ballot and got a ten dollar credit on my light bill just like Obama promised I would.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM

3,598 posts, read 4,946,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eRayP View Post
Because your working fool!
You call him a fool and you can't even tell the difference between "your" and "you're". That's priceless.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamaniac View Post
As a minority i'm still trying to figure out where I can pick up my free handouts now that Obama is president. I was watching Jon Stewart the other day and he had a gift bag on his show full of welfare vouchers and free contraceptives. Is this what the Republican party was talking about?

I called up the social security office and they asked me if I was employed or not. I told them I was but it didn't matter because i'm a minority and i'm entitled to free handouts according to Fox News. The lady on the other line sounded confused and hung up the phone. What did I do wrong?

Maybe some of the fine Republicans on here can explain what these handouts are and where I can receive them.
Since Jon Stewart was the one holding the bag, I'd suggest asking him.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:08 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,237,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
That sarcasm went right over your head, huh? This is in response to all the idiots saying that blacks and latinos only voted for Obama to get handouts. It's insulting to the majority of us minorities that do work and are not taking government assitance.
You have amazing powers of observation just like me.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
The only free stuff i'm seeing is a Romney free White House.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:00 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times
I got my gifts but I was forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement. If you can prove you're black, latino, gay or a single female, I'll let you know where to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections