U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 08:33 PM

1,127 posts, read 745,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't think blacks voted for Obama because he is black because not many blacks supported Herman Cain or Alan Keyes. They vote for whoever will give them bigger government and promises them more government and they vote for the pro-abortion candidate and the candidate who promises to attract more illegals. It seems that many blacks hate the idea of living in a country where whites are the majority and think everything is much better south of the border so want this country ruled like a hispanic nation.
No, blacks voted for the Democrat because they have wised up and realized many Republicans hate them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2013, 08:41 PM

47,314 posts, read 24,727,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I don't think blacks voted for Obama because he is black because not many blacks supported Herman Cain or Alan Keyes. They vote for whoever will give them bigger government and promises them more government and they vote for the pro-abortion candidate and the candidate who promises to attract more illegals. It seems that many blacks hate the idea of living in a country where whites are the majority and think everything is much better south of the border so want this country ruled like a hispanic nation.
Please...its you white folks that brought these illegals here by the millions in the first place. Yall wanted the cheap labor...now you've got that and more.

Now that you can't send them back, you wanna blame us black folks because you're bitter that someday you won't be the majority anymore.

Oh well. How'd that cheap labor work out?

Old 03-19-2013, 08:45 PM

1,127 posts, read 745,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Please...its you white folks that brought these illegals here by the millions in the first place. Yall wanted the cheap labor...now you've got that and more.

Now that you can't send them back, you wanna blame us black folks because you're bitter that someday you won't be the majority anymore.

Oh well. How'd that cheap labor work out?
I'm pretty sure the people employing the illegal immigrants are White. When I look at the CEO's of beef industry, poultry industry, and agriculture industry, they all look white to me. Doesn't stop a republican from blaming another minority or the evil liburulz.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:31 AM

8,842 posts, read 9,660,693 times
While sifting through a stack of small town news papers from 1971, I came across an article covering the Nixon campaign. Bob Dole was quoted as saying "Nixon got 10% of the Black vote," and he expected Nixon to get 30% of the Black vote next time. He went on to say that the Republican party was not into to making headlines but that Republicans "had many Black friends."
The enthusiasm alone in Dole's statements shows how far the Republican party has drifted.
If the GOP can't find minority friends they can forget about running minority candidates or getting minority votes.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:42 AM

7,406 posts, read 3,745,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
We have had some blacks publicly state they voted for him due to color. And I get it that blacks, when they do vote, will vote for a Democrat more often than not. And to be honest, that is their problem. It is partially a messaging problem by the GOP in actually getting the message out, but a large part of it is if some of these people cant see what they are getting by voting for liberalism, then what can you do? You want to be a prop for the Democratic Party and be bought with this and that and treated like you are victims, that is your problem.

And I dont blame blacks for Obama being elected. I dont know who does. I blame plenty of people/groups. For one, I blame the losers in our society who care more about a pop culture icon than anything else, making it all out to be a popularity contest. I blame my party which needs to boot out the establishment and run on Conservatism for once. I blame a corrupt and lying media who bends over backwards for liberals, and especially Obama. I blame our society, which continues to decline in so many ways. I dont blame black people. But I do blame them for a majority of them continuing to fall in line for Democrats who, quite frankly, dont give one damn about them. Time for the victim nonsense to stop. Time for calling everyone a racist to stop.
Talk about victim mentality!

Old 03-21-2013, 07:39 AM

11,374 posts, read 8,914,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I dont blame black people. But I do blame them for a majority of them continuing to fall in line for Democrats....
huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or