Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2012, 10:24 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,648,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Well, I voted to help blacks turn that unemployment trend around, so that makes one of us who care.
LOL... typical. The black community thanks you for having a big heart every 4 years... you are too kind.

Last edited by Feltdesigner; 12-05-2012 at 11:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 03:25 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uh huh. Yea...you care about us kneegrows so much. Right.

So you cast that vote just to help us poor downtrodden black folks, huh? Wow. I'm impressed.
In light of the unemployment figures that I provided, how can you come to any other conclusion? I voted against the status quo, a status quo that has done nothing whatsoever for blacks.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
In light of the unemployment figures that I provided, how can you come to any other conclusion? I voted against the status quo, a status quo that has done nothing whatsoever for blacks.
if the unemployment rate for blacks was at an all time low under Obama in this climate people like you would have a heart attack screaming racism reversed, favoritism, etc.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,059 times
Im not prejudice, I think everyone who voted for obaba is dumb

Old 12-06-2012, 05:23 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,059 times
what a silly post you made.

if he wasnt black he would have never been elected much less re-elected.

how do you know him ? his background and heritage isnt American, he has no clue what its like to be a "african-America" (whateverinthehellthatis)
facts are, you and all the other 99% of blacks who voted for obaba are racist.
period.

if you think unemployment rates have dropped during the obaba administration you're obviously enjoying the cool-aid more than most people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I honestly feel you said that because you may be one of those birthers. And in that since, most black people I know, know that the president wouldn't be under such scrutiny about his past if he were not black in the first place. Many black people, and this was frequently a topic on the show I mentioned above and other black programs, felt a personal insult that the birthplace, education, and personal background of the president have been singled out as much as Obama's has. Even though I am a deeply thoughtful, contemplative, black woman, I also feel that those issues I mentioned above have been researched to death. I feel we "know" Obama more than any other president in the modern era. I don't even know where Reagan was born or who is parents were. I know about Obama's grandparents, step-parents, their passport records, half brothers/sisters, cousins, everything about him. People who think that anyone, let alone black people, don't know much about the current president have lost a little of their mind IMO.

Unemployment rates have gone down over the past year or didn't you hear. Also, I am black and people I care about the most (family, friends) have jobs.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Lightbulb Some Conservatives Think That African Americans Were Dumb for Voting for Obama

Oh, well...

Some conservatives think Sarah Palin is a good contender for the presidency.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:15 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times
Default You're angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
Im not prejudice, I think everyone who voted for obaba is dumb
I can tell.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:16 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,194,526 times
A nation gets the government it deserves. Elections have consequences as Pelosi said it, but not as she meant it.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
what a silly post you made.

if he wasnt black he would have never been elected much less re-elected.

how do you know him ? his background and heritage isnt American, he has no clue what its like to be a "african-America" (whateverinthehellthatis)
facts are, you and all the other 99% of blacks who voted for obaba are racist.
period.

if you think unemployment rates have dropped during the obaba administration you're obviously enjoying the cool-aid more than most people.
So Obama is black? But he has no clue what it's like to be "AA" even though you have "no idea" what it means?

Blacks know Obama just as well as whites know Romney, Palin and McCain. The real reason Obama was elected was because his opponents were incompetent and ran horrible campaigns. Hillary thought she had the nomination wrapped up and didn't have a long term plan. They didn't even know the rules and thought it was a winner take all in the Dem primary...

McCain is old as dirt.... and then he picked Palin.. easy as pie to win. Then the GOP picks flip flopping Romney the second time around. Easy pickins...

I know you don't care about the obvious but there is one thing I would love to know...

what in THE hell is cool-aid?

Last edited by Feltdesigner; 12-06-2012 at 07:28 AM..

Old 12-06-2012, 07:45 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
if the unemployment rate for blacks was at an all time low under Obama in this climate people like you would have a heart attack screaming racism reversed, favoritism, etc.
If the unemployment rate for blacks was at an all-time low under Obama they would have to give me smelling salts to help me because I would have fainted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections