U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:54 AM

32,955 posts, read 15,041,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
You're the one whining about another ethnic group who is racist. Whose playing the victim card??
Whining? Is that what you call pointing out the facts? It isn't racist for an ethnic group to put themselves above our immigration laws and wanting rewards for breaking them? You're kidding, right?

Yes, Americans are victims of illegal immigrants and their supporters in the way of loss taxes and jobs. You don't know the difference between being the victim and the bad guy? You whine about the so-called victim Hispanics when it is your group that brings it on themselves by their actions. It isn't the other way around.

You use strong words such as hate to demonize the other side when all we want is Hispanics to stand up for the rule of rather than thinking they are special. I know they aren't all that way but far too many are and from your posts I can tell which side you are on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2012, 07:45 PM

19,873 posts, read 13,354,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And Democrats run candidates that cheat on their wives. In the Oval Office makes it even more despicable.
Oooh... don't go there!

When it comes to sexual hijinks, both parties have plenty of it to throw about. And for certain, we will always hear of new escapades; they are dug up all the time, at least 1 or 2 yearly.

My home state produced some of the most notorious of those in the recent past, all conservatives, and I'm sure we have several more that are still hushed up momentarily, just waiting to blow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections