U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 12:16 PM

29,845 posts, read 15,225,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
What WILL happen: RWNJs will whine about Obama non-stop for the next 4 years, 1 month, and 24 days.
So - business as usual?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2012, 12:22 PM

2,080 posts, read 1,372,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Sour grapes, party of several.
Actually I preferred Dictator Obama to that moron Romney for the simple fact I think Obama will push over the edge and just 1 lonely state will start a wave of dissent and secession...the country will collapse its gonna be a blast!

Old 11-27-2012, 12:58 PM

18,341 posts, read 11,627,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Actually I preferred Dictator Obama to that moron Romney for the simple fact I think Obama will push over the edge and just 1 lonely state will start a wave of dissent and secession...the country will collapse its gonna be a blast!

Another item on the list of stuff that's not going to happen.

Old 11-27-2012, 12:59 PM

18,341 posts, read 11,627,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So - business as usual?

basically.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:05 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,367 posts, read 8,275,203 times
Yup, kinda looks that way. Now if we can just keep 'em thinking that "the sky is falling" until the mid-terms...

Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,145,025 times
Well , Obama is not going to approve the XL pipeline the first day. I guess Canada will have to build a pipe across it's own land in order to get all that oil to CHINA.

Can you just imagine how Anti American that Big O is? He won't let us export all that Canuk oil to China through the USA.
BAD BARACK!!!!!!!!

Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 PM

4,690 posts, read 3,782,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Someone should start a thread of what WILL happen now that Cesar Obama got "re elected"
Ah, so that explains the Hispanic vote! Maybe Jeb Bush should change his name to Julio?

Old 11-27-2012, 01:29 PM

27,867 posts, read 37,891,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Well , Obama is not going to approve the XL pipeline the first day. I guess Canada will have to build a pipe across it's own land in order to get all that oil to CHINA.

Can you just imagine how Anti American that Big O is? He won't let us export all that Canuk oil to China through the USA.
BAD BARACK!!!!!!!!
The Obama admin was never opposed to XL. That was just political noise by the Republicans. Nebraska objected to the route across the Sand Hills and State Dept. held it up pending a redesign. A new route that does not go through Sand Hills is already on the board and will be approved. Canada's oil will find its way to Asian markets through the US (which you are correct about being the purpose of XL).

Old 11-27-2012, 01:40 PM

10,024 posts, read 10,145,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The Obama admin was never opposed to XL. That was just political noise by the Republicans. Nebraska objected to the route across the Sand Hills and State Dept. held it up pending a redesign. A new route that does not go through Sand Hills is already on the board and will be approved. Canada's oil will find its way to Asian markets through the US (which you are correct about being the purpose of XL).
I don't blame them for not wanting that pipe going through the Sand Hills. In fact, I would not blame any state for wanting a good payoff for assuming the risks inherent in having all that oil crossing their property. Even a Canadian province BC has said, No pay, no way, to the proposed pipe to the coast.

Last edited by lucknow; 11-27-2012 at 02:02 PM..

Old 11-27-2012, 02:25 PM

2,860 posts, read 4,200,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Also, too, they will continue their scrupulous use of demeaning spellings and nicknames for the President, e.g. "0bama" (with a zero instead of an O, OMG that's the cleverest thing EVER!).
Or referring to him as Obummer, Barry Sotero, or The One. I may not have voted for him, but this kind of thing is childish and sophomoric from certain people on the right. Although, I suspect the people who use these terms may not know what sophomoric actually means.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections