Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 04:07 PM

4,088 posts, read 4,385,969 times

Advertisements

Last year, Karen Handel, the Christian Conservative nut who, as Chairwoman of the Susan Komen Foundation, almost single-handedly destroyed the cancer charity by engineering a hurtful and divisive breach with Planned Parenthood, has announced she is considering a primary challenge against Georgia Sen Saxby Chambliss. Chambliss is apparently being targeted by the God Squad because he may have accidentally said something reasonable once about Obama ()

Karen Handel, Former Susan G. Komen Executive, Reportedly Considering Senate Bid

As a Dem, I'd like to say... just keep the NUTBALL Senate candidates coming, GOP! 60 Senate seats, here we come!!!

I guess, if they could learn from their mistakes... they wouldn't be REPUBLICANS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2012, 04:19 PM

5,944 posts, read 5,581,296 times
Go Handel!

GOP: enjoy the looniness you've embraced.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:19 PM

2,635 posts, read 3,509,847 times
My wife has a history of breast cancer in her family and participated in the Komen walks for more than twenty years. After this debacle happened, she broke all ties to the organization. To say she felt betrayed is an understatement.

Handel is little more than a troll, and deserves to get beaten hard in the primaries. Part of me, however, wants her to defeat Chambliss and then lose to a moderate Democrat in the general election. Given the right wing's losing streak with Buck, O'Donnell, Angle, Akin, and Murdoch, we can only hope the Far Right continues to sabotage the Republican Party. With its growing Hispanic and historic black population, Georgia will be a swing state by 2020. in 2016 the Republicans will need to put effort into retaining currently safe but eroding congress seats in the state.

EDIT:
Whoa, I just realized something: Re-arraigning the losing lunatics:
O'Donnell
Buck
Angle
Murdoch
Akin

Perhaps the Tea Party is a diabolical Democratic scheme to sabotage the Republicans?
Let the conspiracy theories commence!!!

Last edited by Smoke_Jaguar4; 11-21-2012 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Deep insight...

Old 11-21-2012, 04:39 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,193,851 times
Georgia is not Indiana, Missouri, or Nevada or those other places where the wingnut lost to the moderate. Georgia will vote for the Republican no matter how far to the right he or she may be.

Old 11-21-2012, 04:42 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,663,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Last year, Karen Handel, the Christian Conservative nut who, as Chairwoman of the Susan Komen Foundation, almost single-handedly destroyed the cancer charity by engineering a hurtful and divisive breach with Planned Parenthood, has announced she is considering a primary challenge against Georgia Sen Saxby Chambliss. Chambliss is apparently being targeted by the God Squad because he may have accidentally said something reasonable once about Obama ()

Karen Handel, Former Susan G. Komen Executive, Reportedly Considering Senate Bid

As a Dem, I'd like to say... just keep the NUTBALL Senate candidates coming, GOP! 60 Senate seats, here we come!!!

I guess, if they could learn from their mistakes... they wouldn't be REPUBLICANS
How very tolerant of you.

You obviously take lessons from that other intolerant left wing loon, 0bama.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:13 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar4 View Post
My wife has a history of breast cancer in her family and participated in the Komen walks for more than twenty years. After this debacle happened, she broke all ties to the organization. To say she felt betrayed is an understatement.

Handel is little more than a troll, and deserves to get beaten hard in the primaries. Part of me, however, wants her to defeat Chambliss and then lose to a moderate Democrat in the general election. Given the right wing's losing streak with Buck, O'Donnell, Angle, Akin, and Murdoch, we can only hope the Far Right continues to sabotage the Republican Party. With its growing Hispanic and historic black population, Georgia will be a swing state by 2020. in 2016 the Republicans will need to put effort into retaining currently safe but eroding congress seats in the state.

EDIT:
Whoa, I just realized something: Re-arraigning the losing lunatics:
O'Donnell
Buck
Angle
Murdoch
Akin

Perhaps the Tea Party is a diabolical Democratic scheme to sabotage the Republicans?
Let the conspiracy theories commence!!!
I love it!

Old 11-21-2012, 06:32 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,205 times
I encouraged all Georgians to vote for her in the primary and all other Teabagger lunatics around the country

Old 11-30-2012, 04:05 PM

1 posts, read 1,002 times
Default Sarah Palin

Since Sarah Palin stumped for Sen. Chambliss the last time around, it would be only fitting for Chambliss to invite Mrs. Pain to come down here to the great state of Georgia and enter the race for Chambliss' U.S. Senate seat.

That's the least this RINO can do.

ex animo

davidfarrar

Old 11-30-2012, 04:24 PM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,450,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Or maybe that's the trouble, the GOP has just become too "tolerant" of RWNJ's...

Old 11-30-2012, 05:09 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,140,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post

Only Really Stupid People are tolerant of lunatics...there is no SANE reason to be tolerant of crackpots.
(and talk about the people who'd vote for them !!! )

And:

This thread is NOT about Obama...the PRESIDENT...AGAIN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections