Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 08:33 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times

Advertisements

The number one commercial I would run is of her screeching does it really matters how they dies in Benghazi
Then ask the the country to decide if how they died mattered
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2013, 09:47 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,389,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The number one commercial I would run is of her screeching does it really matters how they dies in Benghazi
Another neo-con "Greatest Hit". How much did the Benghazi "controversy" affect the 2012 election? You do know Benghazi happened before this past November, right?

Old 08-30-2013, 10:41 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Another neo-con "Greatest Hit". How much did the Benghazi "controversy" affect the 2012 election? You do know Benghazi happened before this past November, right?
Conservatives still think it only happened yesterday.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:39 PM

4,581 posts, read 3,405,302 times
When my husband get a dress so badly stained that it seems like nothing will ever get it clean, I go for all temperature CHEER!

Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
I would play her 2008 campaign ad about who you want to answer the phone when its ringing at 3:00A coupled with some images from 9/11 Benghazi and the cries for help not being answered. Then I would add, "We already know it isn't her." Then I would end it with the tape of her saying "What difference does it make?"

I might even add one of the tape of her lying about Benghazi with President Obama lying about Benghazi maybe at the service at the air force base when the bodies arrived. I might couple that with members of the State Department, her employees, also covering it up with the crazy video film maker story.

Definitely would have one with her comment about Assad the Reformer coupled with photos of those dead and dying Syrians.

Then I would go looking for her "Arab Spring" videos and show the violence in Egypt.

I'd put together one ad that showed all of the angry Hillary Clinton (Mean Hillary) videos I could find over all the years. I think she has a nasty temper and those shouldn't be hard to find. Maybe I would couple those with Weepy Hillary. Make people nervous about an unstable Hillary without actually saying it.

In every single ad I made I'd use her in her own words on videotape.

Last edited by LauraC; 09-05-2013 at 10:07 PM..

Old 09-09-2013, 06:52 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
The only people who are bent out of shape about Benghazi are people who wouldn't vote for Clinton anyway. It's pretty much a non-issue for everyone else.

Old 09-09-2013, 07:20 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,765,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Yall can't even stick Benghazi to Obama, what's makes you think it will sink Hillary?

Making an issue of Benghazi will make Hillary the 45th president of the USA.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:22 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Yall can't even stick Benghazi to Obama, what's makes you think it will sink Hillary?

Making an issue of Benghazi will make Hillary the 45th president of the USA.
Exactly. Outside of the rabid right, people see Benghazi as another tragic event in a series of them related to our involvement in the middle east. Using it for political gain would backfire with moderate Americans.

Old 09-13-2013, 09:09 AM

5,094 posts, read 5,171,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post

That was when the media was covering Barry and Hillary being AWOL and leaving 40 people to die. As the truth comes out, Hillary's incompetance and unqualification for any office will become more apparent. Being the wife of a rapist is not a qualification for higher office.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:15 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,389,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaten_Drinker View Post
That was when the media was covering Barry and Hillary being AWOL and leaving 40 people to die. As the truth comes out, Hillary's incompetance and unqualification for any office will become more apparent. Being the wife of a rapist is not a qualification for higher office.
BWAHAHAHAHA! This is so hilarious. I have nothing else to add, but I hope you guys keep up this rhetoric! Please, I'm begging you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections