U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 11:58 PM

9,715 posts, read 12,959,164 times

Advertisements

Yep! Hillary is qualified to be president. I've already heard several famous people say that she was (on TV) including Alan Greenspan, and, well, I forgot who else.

Anyway, Hillary IS QUALIFIED!

I really love reading posts from the "Independent Republicans" who promise to vote for the Democrat if we don't pick Hillary in the primaries.

Yeah, right. I got your number right here.

Hillary scares the cwap out of them because she is more qualified than any Republican candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2007, 12:07 AM
JMX

313 posts, read 1,043,783 times
Well, if you heard it on TV then it must be true.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMX View Post
Well, if you heard it on TV then it must be true.
Greenspan said it on 20/20. You think they might have had a Greenspan imposter on?

Old 11-18-2007, 12:20 AM
JMX

313 posts, read 1,043,783 times
No, I'm sure it was the real Alan Greenspan. But what does that have to do with what he said being the truth. What he said may have been his opinion, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

Old 11-18-2007, 02:21 AM

640 posts, read 337,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Yep! Hillary is qualified to be president. I've already heard several famous people say that she was (on TV) including Alan Greenspan, and, well, I forgot who else.

I really love reading posts from the "Independent Republicans" who promise to vote for the Democrat if we don't pick Hillary in the primaries.

Hillary scares the cwap out of them because she is more qualified than any Republican candidate.
Interesting post. You place a new thread that states HillBilly is qualified. That's it. No qualifications listed. Are you expecting mass conversions to liberalism based on this one line? Please tell us you have more to offer than "she's qualified"....

Old 11-18-2007, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner_Nation_60 View Post
Interesting post. You place a new thread that states HillBilly is qualified. That's it. No qualifications listed. Are you expecting mass conversions to liberalism based on this one line? Please tell us you have more to offer than "she's qualified"....
Well, there is another thread that states that she is unqualified and it has very little substance too. It merely states why the OP thinks everyone else is more qualified.

Personally, I think Hillary could beat any of the current candidates in any contest anyone could devise that was not something sexually specific.

In other words, if you had to wrestle to win the presidency, I believe Hillary could pin every single man running for president (for both parties). If it were a pistol sharpshooting contest, I think she could outshoot every single man up there. If it were a Betty Crocker bake-off, she could outbake them all. If it were a lawyerly debating contest, she'd win by quoting the entire Legal Code word for word for all 50 states.

If I had to pick between Wonder Woman, the Bionic Woman, or Hillary Clinton to save me -- I'd pick Hillary Clinton because I think she's the toughest and smartest of all of them.

She is in incredibly tough, resiliant woman.

I don't expect anyone to convert to libralism regardless what anyone posts here. All I want to do is point out to other liberals that they aren't stupid for voting for Hillary. They are stupid if they feel they have to respond to all the detractors. Let the detractors figure out the score when the votes start coming in.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:46 AM

7,139 posts, read 12,906,762 times
Is hard to get through to a kool aid mentality. But I fiind Hillary very dangerous and unqualified, am sure she is just what the terrorists and the rest of the world's hordes are rooting for, so that the country can further be invaded and destroyed. The other candidates are "less than" as well, a real disappointment, but at least might buy us a little more time-- in the hopes that a really qualified leader in the near future will come forth. It will not be LaLa Land if she gets into the White House, not by a long stretch.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:21 PM

10,189 posts, read 24,486,648 times
Hillary might scare folks, but can you name some specific qualities Senator Clinton possesses that would make her remarkably qualififed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Yeah, right. I got your number right here.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:15 PM

1,562 posts, read 3,835,822 times
She wouldn't beat RP.

Old 11-18-2007, 01:33 PM

4,714 posts, read 11,726,873 times
Greenspan met with the Clintons 2 months ago to cut a deal....we are seeing that scenario starting now. My guess he is miffed at Pres. Bush for forcing his retirement and wants his 'job for life' back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or