Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 02:10 PM

267 posts, read 511,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
hmm, is that what you are being told?
Yup, that's exactly what they're being told. And they fall for it hook, line, and sinker every time.

My favorite Democrat lie from the VA governor race was that Cuccinelli was going to ban birth control. Are people really that gullible? Apparently so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 02:18 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The headline should be: "McAuliffe wins. Neanderthal Man loses."
it should actually read, "terrorist wins in virginia because of carpetbaggers." sounds harsh, but is 100% accurate. the attack ads the democrats were airing during the redskins game last weekend were freaking vile. the democrat who bought the governors office in VA is a sick human being.

5,563 posts, read 4,262,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Many of them voted with their lady parts on the foolish belief that Cuccinelli wanted to steal their condoms. Sad.
Again, I ask: How do you know this? If you can't show me how you read the minds of all those women, this post is just pure BS, and that's putting it kindly.

My guess would be they voted with their lady parts because Cooch wanted to force women to undergo state-mandated rape. I'm pretty sure a lot of polls showed that women were unimpressed with his attempts to criminalize certain types of sex acts.

But hey, that's just me. Make up whatever stuff you want, just don't expect intelligent people to find you remotely credible.

1,256 posts, read 4,196,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPHokie View Post
My favorite Democrat lie from the VA governor race was that Cuccinelli was going to ban birth control. Are people really that gullible?
When a key part of one's platform is that something inside a woman's body is a human from conception then, yes, a number of us out here are that..."gullible".

I suggest you look into the various forms of birth control out here and how they work.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Women as a whole voted 51% McAuliffe, 42% Cuccinelli, and Independents voted for Cuccinelli by 9% over McAuliffe.

Independents chose a staunchly pro-life, anti-gay marriage, Christian homeschooling father of 7 by 9% points. Cuccinelli closed a double digit lead and turned the race into a nail biter, and that's with a fake Libertarian candidate taking 7% of the vote.

Dems should be terrified of what Obamacare will do to the 2014 midterms based on last nights result.
Excellant observation!

Old 11-06-2013, 02:22 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
Single women in Virginia voted in an almost 3-1 for McAuliffe. Has the GOP and TPGOP lost the Woman's vote?
Unmarried Women Overwhelmingly Support Terry McAuliffe in Virginia Governor

Did recent battles in other states over reproductive rights cause the divide in Virginia? Is this a precursor to 2014?
Single women overwhelmingly voted for the Womanizer in Chief as well. What's the point?

I'd say that voting for a man because he's attractive, and a female wouldn't mind jumping in the sack with him, is a very intelligent motivation.

Clinton was more than happy to oblige.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,752,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
Again, I ask: How do you know this? If you can't show me how you read the minds of all those women, this post is just pure BS, and that's putting it kindly.

My guess would be they voted with their lady parts because Cooch wanted to force women to undergo state-mandated rape. I'm pretty sure a lot of polls showed that women were unimpressed with his attempts to criminalize certain types of sex acts.

But hey, that's just me. Make up whatever stuff you want, just don't expect intelligent people to find you remotely credible.
kinda sounds like a government background check for a firearm. question, would they respect the doctor patient privilege for the women? they certainly wouldn't for the state sodomy to by a hunting rifle. what would you say if all women had to submit to a psychiatric evaluation before killing a fetus? abortion has a 100% fatality rate. people who buy guns probably have a .0000001% fatality rate.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:26 PM

1,404 posts, read 1,031,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
kinda sounds like a government background check for a firearm. question, would they respect the doctor patient privilege for the women? they certainly wouldn't for the state sodomy to by a hunting rifle. what would you say if all women had to submit to a psychiatric evaluation before killing a fetus? abortion has a 100% fatality rate. people who buy guns probably have a .0000001% fatality rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Women as a whole voted 51% McAuliffe, 42% Cuccinelli, and Independents voted for Cuccinelli by 9% over McAuliffe.

Independents chose a staunchly pro-life, anti-gay marriage, Christian homeschooling father of 7 by 9% points. Cuccinelli closed a double digit lead and turned the race into a nail biter, and that's with a fake Libertarian candidate taking 7% of the vote.

Dems should be terrified of what Obamacare will do to the 2014 midterms based on last nights result.
All true, and I'd also add that the so-called Libertarian condidate was a shill financed by the likes of Warren Buffet. So it was another Perot style shell game.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:29 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Those votes were based on the abortion issue. Are they afraid that the man they shack up with tonight may take off after the music stops?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Many of them voted with their lady parts on the foolish belief that Cuccinelli wanted to steal their condoms. Sad.
Conservative men with your attitude get more young women to vote Democratic than any 10 TV ads you care to mention. So - Keep it up, guys!

Old 11-06-2013, 02:30 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
kinda sounds like a government background check for a firearm.
You had to have to have something physically inserted to get your firearm? Yeah, that may be taking things a bit too far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections