Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 03:24 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,562 times

Advertisements

The family of the woman that passed away came out and even said that the delay on the bridge effected her so let's clear that up a bit . Everyone is outraged about a jam , do you get this angry when there is a highway shutdown from a bad car accident? Actually how many of you talking **** got effected by this so called traffic jam? You take a risk every day when you get up and go to work . I'm not saying what was done was okay but it's being blow up only because nobody else has nothing to do.

I would rather be late to work or stuck in traffic then have someone say who gives a **** if I died.... Hillary is a whack job and has no respect for our military .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 04:43 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
The family of the woman that passed away came out and even said that the delay on the bridge effected her so let's clear that up a bit . Everyone is outraged about a jam , do you get this angry when there is a highway shutdown from a bad car accident?
Why would I get upset by a traffic jam caused by a car accident? It's not as if someone is blatantly keeping me from reaching my destination through sheer meanness, just because they can. Which is exactly what was done here. Imagine it's your first day on a new job, or you have an important business meeting, or it's your kid's first day of school, and you have one politician screwing with your life because he's pissed at another politician. Yeah, that is a big deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedubber View Post
I would rather be late to work or stuck in traffic then have someone say who gives a **** if I died.... Hillary is a whack job and has no respect for our military .
But of course, anyone with a brain knows that Hillary said no such thing.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:05 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
Quote:
Why would I get upset by a traffic jam caused by a car accident? It's not as if someone is blatantly keeping me from reaching my destination through sheer meanness, just because they can. Which is exactly what was done here. Imagine it's your first day on a new job, or you have an important business meeting, or it's your kid's first day of school, and you have one politician screwing with your life because he's pissed at another politician. Yeah, that is a big deal.
It may be a big deal to some who actually were in traffic there - otherwise it's a non-issue.

How about all of those things that have been passed and pushed on the American people that actually effect them - higher taxes, higher food costs, higher energy costs, obamacare, loss of privacy and personal freedoms, along with all the lies from the administration about countless things...

Hillary has dirt - lots of it - including a morally degenerate husband that plays with cigars.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
It may be a big deal to some who actually were in traffic there - otherwise it's a non-issue.
It's an issue for a potential presidential candidate, as it shows the electorate what his "leadership" looks like.

Quote:
How about all of those things that have been passed and pushed on the American people that actually effect them - higher taxes, higher food costs, higher energy costs, obamacare, loss of privacy and personal freedoms, along with all the lies from the administration about countless things...
There are a lot of threads about those things. Go post on one of them if that's what you want to talk about. This one is about Chris Christie.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:22 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,212,399 times
you mean President Christie. "leadership" and "obama" should never be used together in the same sentence. dems are scared and are using their media machine as usual. obama most criminal president of our lifetime and lies through his teeth.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
you mean President Christie.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:52 PM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,562 times
Politicians screwing with my life? And yours. When has this NOT been an issue ? You people are acting like this is something new , wake up already and realize they all do this , it's just the matter of who gets busted . Welcome to America !

Old 01-16-2014, 06:45 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
you mean President Christie. "leadership" and "obama" should never be used together in the same sentence. dems are scared and are using their media machine as usual. obama most criminal president of our lifetime and lies through his teeth.
Along with being toast, do you think Christie will opt for some Jam as well?

Old 01-16-2014, 07:30 AM

2,964 posts, read 3,530,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
I laugh at the irony of the Tea Partyers who constantly describe the voters who don't embrace their stupidly simple-minded "solutions" as "low information voters."
Please explain this other than the fact that you are an angry left winger who has nothing positive to say about the corrupt kleptocrats that make up the Democrat Party.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:52 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,997,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
To me the ultimate public showing of a lack of intelligence is when someone shows the only argument they have is name calling.
Or defending Obama and his wasteful ways like spending $684 million taxpayer dollars to prop up his unpopular HC law legacy while Cristie gets criticised for spending a mere $2 million to promote tourism business for his state is a scandal.Dimos are sooo naive...a nice way of calling them blind,ignorant bigots...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections